- Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:52 pm #15859554
- Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:09 am #15859556
Yes its very playable. You got Bloodbite Ring and Bloodshield to delay it up to 450%. You can make around 15 hits in a row without triggering the effect on yourself.
- Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:58 pm #15901840
In addition, it is advisable to have an off-hand weapon when waiting for the bleed meter to go down.
- Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:43 pm #16002918
very much so, i advise having her dagger in RH2 slot to keep the lifehunt bleed pressure up while you wait for your own bleed to drain
- Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:27 pm #16044188
Absolutely. There are high bleed resist armor sets, bleed resist shield, bleed resist ring (which multiplies your bleed resist 4x), remedy sorcery and red moss to remove build-up, can use another weapon in offhand etc. This thing demolishes bosses when you 2H it. Bosses seem to bleed for 1/3 the % that regular enemies do. ~16% on proc is massive in NG+
- Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:34 am #16023507
why dose it say you need twinking titantie to upgrade, you need demon titantie to upgrade the weapon
- Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:56 pm #16041621
Remastered version has 270 base damage at +5 with same E/B scales
- Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:18 pm #16042209
Oh my god...Decided to try it on the guardian for the first time. Absolutely annihilated his health bar.