Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki
By Anonymous
Bro use this in conjunction with the Shadow Set to literally become Cole from Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu.
By Anonymous
JUMP UP
KICK BACK
FLIP AROUND AND SPIN
By Anonymous
If it bleeds we can kill it.
By Anonymous
2h running R1 is perfection
By Anonymous
I like this weapon…. But I like Priscillas feet better
By pelida77
PVP I'd say is Mid-tier? not bad, but really not that good. The move-set for the most part is quite awkward (with a horrible R1 attack) quite parry-able, and let you open for punishment, specially when you don't connect; it has a very good 2H running attack (godlike), and great 2HR2, and also a good simple R2 (and great Dead Angles) .
The range is NOT that good, that's mainly what makes the difference between this and the Great Scythe ( a Top-tier weapon, and in every way a better weapon); you can argue that this one has a higher bleeding effect (500 against 300) but at the very least in this aspect whatever you can do with a Lifehunt you can also do with a Great Scythe; AND the Lifehunt bleeds you too, so... you can use a bloodbite ring (but that of course loses a slot), maybe with bl def armor, blood shield or red grass, is difficult to bleed yourself to death but if the enemy is also bleeding you it's gonna be nasty.
That said, is FUN, and the whole style of fighting with Scythes is really fun, and can really surprise an opponent. And even when it's a worse weapon (and all the differences I mentioned), if you are good with a Great Scythe you must be very dangerous with a Lifehunt too.