- Thu May 26, 2016 5:23 pm #15859287
- Thu May 26, 2016 5:23 pm #15859288
There's a vagrant/rare crab guy sometimes at witch Beatrix's summon sign in new londo ruins. Has VERY powerful soulmass
- Thu May 26, 2016 5:32 pm #15859289
Daughters of Chaos rank 2 go right at demon firesage, open the door and kill all the bugs until you get to Demon,( note if Solaire isn't where you killed the bugs kill the centipedeDemon then go back and kill bugs if not Solaire will go hollow and try and kill you..... meaning he won't help you fight Lord Gwen..... e_ Londis rules
- Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:36 pm #15888456
Found another in sen's fortress. It was in the tar pit with the titanite demons after passing through the archway just before the serpent mages.
- Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:29 pm #15962969
I've seen this one before as well. Always a little surprise to see these little guys....
- Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:31 pm #15899851
What's the point of listing places to find Vagrants if they depend entirely on where someone loses their bloodstain and they don't respawn?
- Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:08 pm #15961400
the overall location is dependant on where a player places/loses the items. but within these places, there are particualar spawn locations they default to. which is a shame really, as you can't hide a titanite in a far off corner and hope it will grow into a vagrant.
- Tue May 29, 2018 8:15 pm #16038348
I have seen several near the balcony overlooking the Smough boss gate. Trippy. They do have spawn points.
- Sat May 12, 2018 10:22 pm #16033713
I remember the first time seeing one of these in undead parish and was just WHAT THE F***K IS THAT
- Sat May 26, 2018 7:29 am #16036666
I got evil vagrant near Blue titanite slab on the invisible platform in the Crystal Caves. Luckily the ranged attack didn't hit me.