Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

For anyone in dsr if you are having trouble making Logan leave firelink after placing the lordvessel what worked for me was going up the shortcut lift then stepping out to undead parish then walking back on the lift and return to firelink, this worked for me after talking to Logan several times, talking to Griggs, reloading the game several times, warping to other places, and killing two bosses didn't.

Sidney_Losstarot

Souls: 20,529.50
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 2170
You just need to reach the Duke's Archive to make him leave the Firelink Shrine
Thanks, this worked! After defeating Seath without talking to him *at all* until finally freeing him from his cage, he did not leave Firelink Shrine until I did this.
Went through all the steps to turn Logan mad, and he didn't drop his hat or the TCC. We did get the spell (White Dragon Breath) and a humanity, and even went and got the rest of his set in the chest along with Logan's catalyst. Does anyone know if this is a drop with a high drop rate and we just got super unlucky, or is there something we can do to get them still?
Yes it100% drop your missing a step
Once he goes mad meet him where first fight seath
U kill him there u get spell half his set then reload and he drops sunthin
Reload again go to chest and rest of set
Do you have to wait to beat seath? Or can you kill seath the scaless then buy the remainder of Logan's spells to complete big hat Logan's quest line?
buy all his spells in the room in dukes archives beat seath go to his original room and after killing him go to the room he sold his spells
I love Dark Souls's lore. It's so mysterious and open to interpretation/ theorycrafting. For example: Why is his name Big Hat Logan? No one knows for sure.
‘Cause he’s got a big hat. It says that in an item description.
1 out of 2 replies don't get the joke.

FameOfTheYankeeWolf

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 5
The creator intended it to be this way, because when he was young and read books, he didn't know much vocabulary, so he had to create his own theories based on the pieces. Hence he wanted to create the same sort of world in his games, where you are given vague stories, and can infer your own stories.
During my first playthrough of dark souls, I was told to kill logan as soon as I freed him, because he would kill people in firelink. Is that true?

Sidney_Losstarot

Souls: 20,529.50
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 2170
Nope....
Logan's quest must be completed if you want to have access to the best Spells and the best Catalyst
That's Lautrec Not Logan

FameOfTheYankeeWolf

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 5
Dyslexia's helluva drug.
Trash
Dudes, ive done every single part twice until the last part where he goes insane in seath's, i have the remastered ps4 edition, he Just wont appear there, i dont know what else to do.
I’m late but you need to go where you FIRST encounter Seath the room where he kills you no matter what
The wiki is wrong. He wont drop his hat unless he is crazy in seaths room
interesting insight: you do NOT need 15 int to buy stuff from him in Dukes, only in Firelink does he have an INT check. Though i might infrom anyone trying to 100% or smth on a low int char.
So much love for your comment, u saved me a lot of grinding time! :D