Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

You call this a boss literally he's so *****ing easy it's funny but I enjoy fighting him although I hate going through the wheel skeletons
Just run

Deadfied

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 5
I wonder how he'd like some CHAOS FIREBALLS

Deadfied

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 5
He didn't like him so I poked him with my sword a few times
why does he only drop 3k souls for me
because you touch yourself at night
The mask drop is not garunteed.
You must have died to one of his clones, after you killed him, then died again before you could get back to the boss room, it happend to me now ive got to keep that **** Patches safe, so i can buy the mask off him later.
i think you might be right. i destroyed pinwheel, took no damage whatsoever during the fight and got no mask. perhaps i just killed him too quickly? no idea, but now i have to buy all three from patches.
Beat him with a Zweihander+14, with 38 str and 11 Dex, in three hits. But those *****ing wheel skeletons outside...
Dying to Pinwheel is even more embarrassing than dying to Deacons of the Deep.
False, dying on skyrim is less embarrassing than dying to Deacons
Tbh if you get intimidated by the amount of enemies in Deacons and don't kill them fast, you will get killed by curse
Just use wrath of the gods or firestorm...
The boss fight itself is easy as hecking heck, but his story is one of the better ones. I'm kinda dissappointed that we'll never learn more about him.

Black_Iron_Bob

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00
They should give Pinwheel 3 times as much health and have him just be a lot harder in general in the remaster. For such a cool boss idea it's sad how easy it is to kill Pinwheel.

LazarusofLond

Souls: 50.00
I mean honestly in ng+ he's easier than regular ng taurus demon. He is really cool though, it's a shame that he's so embarassingly weak.
Did anyone go through the catacombs first on their first playthrough?