Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

She appears even if you haven't the DLC?
yup
Dusk =/= Rhea
She appears after you place the Lord vessel just kill golem speak to her quit out and load back in just did it
What do I do if I accidentally kill her
You start a new game or wait until NG+ to get Oolacile sorceries.
I got everything from her expect "Repair" I left did a couple things came back and I don't see her summing sign do I have to defeat Manus?
if you used the lord vessel the only way to get her summon sign back is to kill manus
kill this npc at all costs
Why?
Small correction: actually placing the lordvessel doesn't seem to trigger her appearance. Simply acquiring it does.
On my current, first playthrough I got back from Anor Londo through warping and am pissing about, farming stuff here and there. My lordvessel ain't in place yet but Dusk's summon sign has disappeared.
*disappearance
sorry for that
So pissed off, went through the trouble of killing that **** hydra, used a chaos pyromancy on the Golem, and now gotta wait till next playthough. No warning whatsoever. Ducking hate this game.
I'm so sorry, dude. I know how you feel.
How in the hell did you get past the censors with that F bomb? Also anyone who downvoted you is a lil bltch for thinking this game is absolutely perfect lol
Git
Her sign didn’t appear for me even though I answered yes to her question. I did everything right but apparently From Software sucks at making remasters. Make sure to upload your save file to usb before killing the golden golem or you may have to wait for ng+ for these spells. This game is ridden with glitches!
The remastered isn't made from the From Softwer
Did you try quitting out of the game and reloading your save?
If you already placed the lord vessel, her sign won't appear. You have to get the spells from Elizabeth in the dlc instead.
Lol all those idiots downvoting you. This is a great gamefor sure, but you're a damn fool if you think it doesnt have some issues with it. I personally hate how I set my controller down to where it accidentally hit R2 ONE TIME and boom, Andre was *****ing gone. Same thing happened with Solaire. Thank god they made it to where it takes a couple hits to aggro an NPC in the newer games.