Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I have finished dak souls once offline and am now trying pvp for the first time (free month of gold).
As I understand pvp is between other players around your level (eg: if you are 40 then hou can invade/be invaded by levels 36 to44) as long as the boss of the area has not ben killed.
I had a lot of fun pvp experiences, but recently, I have been one shot killed in undead parish by spells (crystal soul mass) and pyromancies (the one wih the pillars of fire) that can only be aquired after sen's fortess.
At first, I thought these were really good players who used the soul exploit to get to upgrade their gear but not their soul level and who got to far inthe game while still a level 40 but then i realised that was impossible because crystal soulmass for example can only be aquired from Logan, who is trapped in sen's fortress.
so what gives? if not twinks, those are all hackers? or what?

UrielPompadour

Souls: 50.00
Actually the game was designed so that a player can only invade your world within 10 lvs lower and infinity upward so ex. a lv 50 can invade anywhere from lv 40 players all the way up to the max lv of 711. So its possable that you got unlucky and got somn at least a max of 10lvs higher then you. hope this helps
They probably ran through all the areas with the master key to the point where they could get these spells so they could kill low level players without effort. Bunch of *******, people like that are.
does this stupid build have to do with secrets? This wiki is *****ing trash.

Unbreakable_Patches

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 62.00
Wiki Edits: 3
*****ing trash like you meaningless existence. Shut the hell up *****.
In the firelink shrine I saw a soapstone writing that said "secret?" But the picture looked like it was of a higher level player. This didn't help me at all and I want to find out where this **** secret is! By the way it had lots of positive ratings and it was in the flooded place
Dumbass
Its story related. Ring both bells and go back there it's pretty hard to miss the "secret".