Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki
By Anonymous
Personally I’m not sure if frampt dislikes smough and seath, since even though he pays so little for their equipment related stuff, I’m left wondering how come he takes the dragon stuff and pays dozens for it…? He probably disliked dragons given the fact they were the ones who gwyn and his gang fought against. This included seath the scaleless who fought with gwyn, as for smough, he’s one of the few who guarded gwynevere at anor londo, so honestly it’s kinda confusing. Maybe he doesn’t want to dishonor the two of them, and as for fire related stuff, it’s for the chosen undead’s quest, he disliked dragons, and reah and dusk, the two who seemed to be related to light and fire, takes their related items and such to aid the protagonist? Idfk
By Anonymous
He gives 15000 souls for soul of Priscilla. Frampt has higher moral standards than Kaathe or at least he is masterful at pretending so. One of his edible preferences are things of being who were not evil or opposite of it. Priscilla didn't had a chance to do mischief. The Chosen Undead was an intruder to her domain. Or perhaps if he is as evil as Kaathe just differently he eats for higher price souls of more moral beings, well, because darkness consumes light I guess? Think about it. Once you sell those things to him they are forever gone so they cannot be recreated. He might discourage you from letting him delete things that cause misery. It is also possible that serpents have moderately different psychology than us humans and consider eating things that meet their moral standards a "must have" even if those are remains of a being. The gods of Anor Londo are flawed morally but they are leser evil than the abyss.
By Anonymous
Frampt is just a pervert. He gives more for anything related to females. Good and evil is irrelevant in those cases.
By Anonymous
YOU SORRY FOOL
By Anonymous
YOU SORRY FOOL
By Anonymous
YOU SORRY FOOL
By Anonymous
YOU SORRY FOOL
By Anonymous
YOU FORRY SOOL
By Anonymous
YOU SORRY FOOL
By Anonymous
YOU FURRY SOUL
By Anonymous
YOU SORRY FOOL
By Anonymous
FOOL YOU SORRY
By Anonymous
SORRY, YOU FOOL
By Anonymous
Basically Frampt is a cheap POS and it's not worth feeding him anything for souls, your better off farming.
By Anonymous
some things are worth feeding to him, some souls, will give you more for feeding it to him rather than using them yourself.
By Anonymous
Easy inventory management
By Anonymous
did frampt kill the firekeeper in the first firelink you find (the one that doesnt talk) ? she's dead now but i dont know how/why and the only other change is frampt is in the firelink
By Anonymous
Did you rescue lautrec of carim? If Yes, then it was probably him that killed her
By Anonymous
That gold armour guy that sits in front of there most likly killer her go to anor londo and use the eye you will get a pop up outside the o&s fog gate just kill him and she will come back also get his armor and a ring
By Anonymous
That means you saved Lautrec (he killed her). You can invade Lautrec's world in Anor Londo in the area before Ornstein and Smough. Be warned: Lautrec will try to gank you with his two summons.
By Anonymous
Lautrec is to blame
By Anonymous
Also note that, when you beat Lautrec, the firekeepers soul is returned to you and you can bring her back at her cell.
By Anonymous
I fed him titanite but he did not crush it into smaller pieces. do I need to give him the lordvessel for him to crush titanite?
By Anonymous
You don’t use the “feed item” option, there’s a separate option for feeding him titanite.
By Anonymous
"The soul of Smough ? I wouldn't trade a ball of **** for 500 of these"
By Anonymous
People wonder are concerned they are be played by a fool by this guy or if they should wonder if they are being lied to by kaathe, but I wonder why Chris isn’t continuing the redfield heritage in resident evil.
By Anonymous
You make a compelling argument
By Anonymous
Almost had a stroke reading that
By Anonymous
How do I wake this guy up?? Tried jumping in the hole and reloading. Can I get away with hitting him to wake him?
By Anonymous
If he's sleeping, you must hit him to wake him up.
By Anonymous
Just leave the area and come back
By Anonymous
Them teeth!
By Anonymous
Hraaaoogggh!