Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

ow do you summon multiple phantoms? Is there a spell or an item you use to gain access to more than one summon signs? Do you need to be part of a specific covenant? HELP!!
No it is only their are needs to be multiple summon signs in the area
yeah i was able to summon two phantoms (players) and sola ire for ornstein and slough on NG with a level 75 character
Yes you can summon multiple people without any items npc and or players. Just have to be able to fine a summon sign.
I love maths because I like doing calculashons

i cant even invade other worlds or see marks of other players like mensages pls help
I've been playing through dark souls and dark souls 2 and I have only had one invader between both games I don't know if it is that no one is invading or if it is that I'm not online. also how do I check if I'm online because id love to play through these games with some jolly co-operation and some pvp. it just makes the game more alive and exiting.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 262,699.49
Bank: 7,567.71
Wiki Edits: 19907
The game asks you if you want to play online at the start. You must be in human form in dark souls one to be invaded, and in dark souls 2 it is more likely when you are human, To confirm you are both online and in human form, try finding white signs from coop players in the ground. If it works, you are online.
Note you can only be invaded when your world boss is alive
Is it possible for me to be able to be summoned for a boss that I have already killed in my world?

PlatinumCore16

Souls: 68.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Pretty sure yes. I've been trying to stick around the Undead Parish to help people out with the gargoyles, even though I'm a bit over leveled and I've been summoned a couple times. I've already killed the Capra demon.
I summoned a friend lv 80 when I'm lv 36. However his health is significantly lower, it seems that setting a password can neglect the lv range.
how do you set a password? there shouldn't be any password in dark souls 1
You can not set a password in DS! :)
I'm looking for people to play with on Xbox 360. I play dark souls 1 and 2 and I'm willing to play with any level of player. Gamertag: l 115Creature l
under PvP Etiquette and Respectful Playing, Allow players to buff their weapons after or before bowing if they choose to, i disagree. Its a spell and gives a significant advantage. I count it as an attack and i will attack or backstab.
It's not a spell always, and the other person can always just leave the match
which one people play most these days between 1 and 2
your opinion is false.
Probs 2