Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki
By Anonymous
Why would they make a ring like this! The game is already hard enough!
By Anonymous
Because Dark Souls, that's why!
By Anonymous
The same reason they made the pendant
By Anonymous
No, it isn't. That's why you have people running around with level one builds and ZeroLenny making fun of it by playing with a broken sword that does***** for damage.
By Anonymous
Well, actually i'd say that it isn't such a "good" challenge, as a sl1 run can (or better, must) be done from the beginning, while you first have to get the lordvessel in order to get the dlc, and that way, you did things like O&S or capra demon just the normal way, making at only a challenge for half of the game(though you can still have manus and 4 kings)
By Anonymous
(the thing below was meant for the 01 januari 2019 "no, it isn't" guy)
By Anonymous
It's funny reading the comments of all the die-hard Dark Souls players that think an item like this genuinely improves the game.
By Anonymous
There aren't people running around at Lv1 with Broken Straight Swords having an easy time, I can assure you. When your damage and HP/defenses are that low, you have to respect a lot of the enemies/areas or they will destroy you. Lobos is a god at the game, and even he acknowledges areas that are really stressful (Duke's Archives, for instance). If your damage output is too low, you can get swarmed easily. There is no one who is Lv1 with a Broken Straight Sword who laughs at 4 Kings. With low damage output, they'd get swarmed by the 4 of them and shrecked due to layered attacks. A lot of single enemy encounters aren't that hard once you're used to the game, but you still need to be careful and give the game your respect, because one slip up can cause even the greatest players to die.

This is coming from someone who on-damaged all the bosses on a first time playthrough.
By Anonymous
I meant "no-damage". Anyway, it might be easy as a SL1 with a s*** weapon if you just run past all the enemies, but some players like to go through areas slowly and clear out all the enemies. If you do, you'll be forced to deal with multiple enemies many times. If you have a weapon with really crappy reach that can't cull those numbers down with any kind of speed, you're just allowing a situation to continue longer, where the enemies can attack in such a way that there is no correct time to roll, and you'll get hit by one of their attacks either way.
By Anonymous
or u can just....not wear it
By Anonymous
I have seen some people trick other players to wear the rings so they can beat them online
By Anonymous
Is there anyone who is equipping a ring without reading its description? Well, it might apply for the very first 2 rings you obtain but who would be in human form at this point(so he can be invaded)?
By Anonymous
no you haven't.
By Anonymous
No one would do this unless they were put up to it for a video or something. It makes no logical sense to equip a ring from an invader and not read it or consider why they gave it to you.
By Anonymous
May want to remove the Karmic Justice part, as Karmic Justice activates based on hits taken, not percent of max HP taken, if anything this would just make Karmic Justice activate less, as you can take less hits.
By Anonymous
y'all realize it's a wiki and you can just make the edit yourself instead of comment asking someone to do it
By Anonymous
Completely overpowered.
By Anonymous
These likes. People want predictable humor.
By Anonymous
Dudes just mad he doesnt have this op ring
By Anonymous
Who would fall for it?
By Anonymous
Joe
By Anonymous
Who's joe
By Anonymous
Joe mama - you brought this on yourself
By Anonymous
Oof
By Anonymous
Big oof... I saw the meme from kilometers away
By Anonymous
People who don't read descriptions.
By Anonymous
Lorewise Kalameet could had planned to make someone fall for this ring or something but everyone saw this trap coming. How? They somehow did because description informs you about it.
By Anonymous
If you read old witch's ring description "The Narrator" happens to have no idea what it does, so descriptions are not all-knowing.
By Anonymous
I just got the ring
By Saad
lol why people disliking this comment
By Anonymous
I haven't got this ring yet. The dragon is soo hard to kill. Btw what is the hard mode we're talking about?
By Anonymous
"Received by it's wearer" I feel soo dumb right now
By Anonymous
I was given this ring by Hellkite, said I was hard to kill
By Anonymous
Too many areas that are a headache to play otherwise I would run this calamity NG challenge.