- Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:44 pm #15858831
- Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:44 pm #15858832
i had all of those weapons listed at +10 and none of them gave me the Cursed Greatsword of Artorias
- Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:39 pm #15858833
it will use the word cursed in the item description if you can find that word you got it
- Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:37 pm #15858834
Further assistance: The description of the cursed greatsword of Artorias is different from the greatsword of Artorias
- Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:33 am #15858835
"Cursed" is the unofficial name. If your sword is killing ghosts without transient curse you got your weapon.
- Wed May 17, 2017 7:36 pm #15942829
Look at its icon. Cursed GsoA has dark colour whereas true GsoA has bright colour.
- Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:06 am #15859989
Heh... I don't use boss weapons, I appreciate the challenge of using weapons I scavenged from corpses.
- Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:47 pm #16078986
This *****er doesn't even realize that most standard weapons do more damage than boss weapons anyway lmao
- Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:53 pm #16041363
The gravelord sword has easily the worst scaling possible the murakamo easily beats and I haven't used the sever or whatever the other one is called but even that beats the gravelord sword and yeah granted it is great for pve especially early on like the drake sword but the scaling makes a huge difference later on hence why people call those types of weapons noob traps
- Wed May 03, 2017 10:19 am #15936816
Only boss soul weapon i use is Lifehunt scythe be cause i like the challenge of taking bleed damage for a hit.