Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

NyanMelonLord

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 5.00
Bank: 966.00
Wiki Edits: 132
At the end of a Game Cycle, before killing Gwyn, you can trade it to snuggly for a Blue titanite Chunk, and grab it in the next Game Cycle.
Totally not worth it, you can farm blue titanite chunk from the blue crystal golems
Or you know farm it from the black knights in the way to Gwyn.
Dried finger is needed no to summon more than 1 phantom in the forest in dark souls remastered
Not true, but almost correct.

Normally 2 Phantoms can be summoned in any area, but in the forest, you can only summon 1 Phantom. This is true in both PTDE & DSR. However, if you're in the Forest Hunter Covenant (both PTDE & DSR), you can still summon 2 Phantoms in the forest as though it were any other area, or 3 Phantoms with Dried Finger (DSR only). The '-1 Phantom debuff' only applies to non-Forest-Hunter hosts, to allow another invasion slot.

I'll assume based on your observation, that everyone can now use the Dried Finger (DSR) to open a second summon slot, without joining the Forest Hunters. I don't see any reason why this wouldn't be the case, but it should be tested just to be sure.

Fun fact: You can join the Forest Hunter Covenant, summon your Phantoms, then kill any Forest Hunter NPC to reopen Forest Hunter Invasions, with the additional Phantom still present.
Few times in Oolacile I ran into a gank squad and I would go hide somewhere as an invader and let the second invader come in and when thy got killed I got souls for it for doing absolutely nothing
Lmao! You bastard
Pathetic
P̶a̶t̶h̶e̶t̶i̶c̶ Tactical
same just afk at lowest part of abyss got 400k at most
try finger but hole
No, you're supposed to do that with the Moist Finger