Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

how

Manus

Bank: 85.00
Wiki Edits: 6
Assuming you are at PC, as long as your control buttons remain unchanged; press directional movement button followed by left mouse click on the same time.

Ex.: W + LMB

Hope this helps!
How to equip items on your hotkey dark souls
I don't think there are hotkeys on dark souls. However, you can equip items like the estus flask at the equipment screen.
how do I pick up items
e

Manus

Assuming you are at PC, as long as your control buttons remain unchanged from default; press the Q button.

Hope this helps!
e
A I wills show up when the item is available to pick
how do you switch lock on targets

Manus

Switching lock-on on PC edition is done by slightly moving your mouse horizontally.

Yes, the camera is a crap. I ever had trying to lock-on to axe-wielding hollow warrior at Undead Burg from the bridge which being bombarded by firebombs. What did I get? The camera locked-on to the most right hollow warrior who bombards the bridge, and I have got demised to bottomless fall.
I am having problems with heavy attack using xbox controller on PC; most of the time left stick forward plus RT doesn't produce the correct attack. Am I missing something?
I can't do the jumping forward attack on PC with an XO pad. It works 10% of the time if I am lucky.

Yet I can load up Bloodborne on PS4 and nail it every single time without fail.
how do you adjust right stick sensitivity in Dark Souls 1 on xbox 360 controller
How do I bring it up I've played dark souls 2 but the controls feel completely different

Manus

Assuming your control buttons remain unchanged, press the End button to access the in-game menu.
How do you jump
you have to sprint, default is spacebar for pc. you can only jump once you are ACTUALLY sprinting, it takes a little bit of a running start, then just press space bar again once you are sprinting.
Left stick hold down B then tap B as you are moving forward.
I wanted to play dark souls as it sounded and looked really good. too bad it requires a *****ty controller to play it for real. cba to buy a xbox/ps controller just for this kind of bull*****