Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I went to the cell before I killed gargoyles and he wasn't there, nor was he after I killed them or at firelink shrine?
VIP

Kwzprtt

Addicted
First Warden

So easely forgotten...

Souls: 408.00
Wiki Edits: 84
If you rang the bell after Quelaag it can occure, well i suppose, but it never happened to me.
If humans were created in the image of God, then under these conditions, it means that we are able to become gods ourselves.
That's weird, I had never heard that happening before.
i freed him before i went to fight the gargoyles and he went to firelink fine but i went to new londo and got the firekeeper soul there (thinking it would make him kill anastacia sooner) but he was still there when i got back and she was still alive but after i returned from lower undead burg he was gone and she still wasnt dead. where did that embraced s.o.b. go?
He does leave firelibk occasionally. Reload the area and he may come back. If he’s killed the fire keeper, he’s in Anor Londo permanently
i always kill him cuz he's annoying to deal with
Who are the NPCs he summons when you invade him?
You do amass some degree of Sin for killing him in human form, enough that it requires 15,000 souls to absolve.
The cost of Absolving Sin is tied to your level, not the person you attack to get the sin
It was fun while it lasted :(
Does the Darkhand strong attack work on him when you invade?
Yes..
8 humanity total. I tried once and it was too much of a hassle, he moves too fast.
It saves a lot of time and bother to just kill him after his gift, so you don't have to deal with him and his friends in Anor Londo.
bIch boi