Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

no nice troll gestures like mocking,lol.
Well? What is it?

Oh, yeah, Well? What is it? is the troll gesture of this game.
the "look skyward" is actually a facepalm. does that count?
you can use point down toward where they died as if shaming them, look skyward looks as if you slap your forehead and shake your head no, well, what is it looks as if your like come on really? and i like to use patches squat to look as if I'm sitting on they're corpse xD

heart3ele

Casual
Convict

Souls: 84.00
Wiki Edits: 6
SHRUG
legends never die
Yeah the do. ***** Giantdadd
GiantDad will return his former glory after Dark Souls Remastered comes out. Until then, we can only have a mere substitute in Dark Souls 2.
if you got the stones I've seen a guy use patches' squat to dodge arrows over and over by spamming the gesture while the other guy was like "this time, this time, this time," I've never tried it cuz id ***** up hard, but its all over youtube for dark souls trolls
I'm doing a giant mom build and i accidentally killed oswald so no WELL WHAT IS IT! ;-;
They need to add a sit down gesture
They do
there is a mocking gesture pointing down at someone that you just killed is mocking in pvp

heart3ele

Casual
Convict

Souls: 84.00
Wiki Edits: 6
There's also a gesture called "Shrug" which is the exact same thing
damn i miss the "no way" gesture from ds2
I wish the sprawl out and decapitation were added to Remastered
on the switch version you can do the motion control gestures while holding the "a" button