Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki
By Anonymous
I’m a little lost. I already beat pinwheel and Petrus is now saying he can’t find his lady after I came back from beating lower undead burg and the depths. What should I do now? Incidentally I already killed laurek and the crestfallen Warrior.
By Hazmat616
I just made an account so please reply to this.
By Anonymous
she's where patches kicks you down
By Anonymous
No matter what happens, if she is not dead, you can find her in the Tomb of the Giants near Patches.
By Anonymous
I haven;t finish visitng catacomb yet. but she already dissapear from firelink shrine. is it alright if i finish the depth dungeon first before go to the catacomb and after that go to tomb of giant? i'm just scared i'm to late for the event of saving her by killing 2 hollow of her guard. answer me please. new here, still playing for few day.
By Anonymous
You're not too late. The event with Rhea will still happen if you just progress normally. It's only after you save her in the Tomb of the Giants that you shouldn't kill 2 more bosses.
By Anonymous
It seems that if you say yes to Patches' question she doesnt appear in the tomb.
By Anonymous
When Patches asks if you're a cleric? I answered yes, and shs down there when I got there..
By Anonymous
The "quest" steps are EXTREMELY MISLEADING. It's not "if you take too long to visit her". You'd better get all her miracles before you kill two of the bosses in the later list, because whether you visited her or not she will be dead.
By Anonymous
Just visit her to while she’s alive then kill Petrus. Literally my most hated char in souls love dark handing then parrying him and riposting with my fist
By Anonymous
So I'm kind of lost... I rescued her from the tomb of giants , bought all of her miracles when I found her in the church , Petrus still won't complain and is still selling me his stuff , Reah won't move to the archives. I even tried doing the DLC bosses and areas right after buying Reah's things but nothing changes . Fun .
By Anonymous
Kill petrus and then kill 2 bosses/visit 2 areas then try again
By Anonymous
how do i kill vince and nico in ToG with an astora straight sword + 4 and lightning spear?
By Anonymous
Do you have the Ring that Makes your Footsteep Soundless? or the spell for this matter?. What I did with was running past them, then quickly quitting. After loading I took a backstab towards the closest enemy with my biggest sword (Lord Nito's Covenant). When you kill one of them, the other one can be easily dispatched. I guess you can run past them. Quit then load. You could walk slowly until one of them is targetted by your R3, then spear light him. If this works, you would be fighting one one of them instead of both at the same time.
By Anonymous
Get better weapons. I did them with a +5 divine claymore. Still had a tough time, but I ran away, chugged, and landed a good running attack on one which killed him. The 1v1 part of that fight is easy.
By Anonymous
try using force or kicking them over the edge of the pit
By Anonymous
They are very vulnerable to magic spam. Fighting them both in melee tends to be a hassle.
By Anonymous
Parry and ripost w hornet ring on and a high crit weapon or high damage weapon.
By Anonymous
I really wish the series could have had more advanced interactions with npcs... I really would have liked ensuring Reah, and some of the other npcs, stayed safe. (then again, I guess our character does have their own problems to deal with, so maybe it makes sense you cannot save many of them in the end... I think almost I cried a bit as I wrote this)
By Anonymous
In the end, the only person you can save is yourself.
By Anonymous
It's called Dark Souls not Cheerful Happy Souls.
By Anonymous
Time to rewatch Happy Souls then.
By Anonymous
its called dark souls because its about dark human souls, not because its a depressing name. Interaction are really ****, no explanations can save them, there are so many things you could've been able to do if it was real but our character is more of an npc then any other npc. I couldn't tell any of them that somebody is on the hunt for their heads, i couldn't tell Lucatiel to use that human effigy and that i have enough, i couldn't try and talk Pete and craighton conflict to find out who is who between them. Some dialogue/affinity system whouldve made this game so so much more deep, attractive and interesting, but i guess from software just cant
By Anonymous
So am I correct in sort of assuming she’s completely unnecessary for a full offence faith build? Like sunlight/ lightning spear, and the grave lord sword dances? Or does she unlock another miracle seller?
By Anonymous
Wrath of the gods also does damage, and is kinda like force
By Anonymous
WotG is op and she's the only one who sells it.
By Anonymous
What happens if you kill petrus and never buy al his miracles ? Would she be safe ?
By Anonymous
Hers*
By Anonymous
If you kill Petrus before going to rescue her, but after she goes to the tomb, it will progress as normal. With the exception of Petrus not killing her of course
By Anonymous
You have to talk to Petrus after visiting Rhea in the undead parish or else he will kill her, it’s annoying that the wiki didn’t specify this and now im locked out of great heal and magic barrier because of it
By Anonymous
You should have bought all her miracles at once.
By Anonymous
talking to him will not stop him from killing her, so you screwed yourself. You should have killed him.