Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki
By Anonymous
I was wondering if anyone could help me get the trophy by dropping all the weapons. It would be much appreciated! PSN: jlsd0218
By Anonymous
Down voted sir. Just.... down voted.
By Anonymous
PSA: there's a Max item limit for how many items can be on the ground at once. Tried to drop all my special weapons to a friend so he could get the achievement and over half of all the items disappeared.
By Anonymous
For anyone who wants to copypaste a list of all items:

Chaos Blade
Crystal Ring Shield
Darkmoon Bow
Dragon Bone Fist
Dragonslayer Spear
Golem Axe
Great Lord Greatsword
Greatshield of Artorias
Greatsword of Artorias (Cursed)
Greatsword of Artorias (True)
Lifehunt Scythe
Moonlight Butterfly Horn
Quelaag's Furysword
Smough's Hammer
Tin Darkmoon Catalyst
Black Knight Greataxe
Black Knight Greatsword
Black Knight Halberd
Black Knight Shield
Black Knight Sword
Channeler's Trident
Crest Shield
Crescent Axe
Demon's Spear
Giant's Halberd
Grant
Sanctus
Silver Knight Shield
Silver Knight Spear
Silver Knight Straight Sword
Stone Greatshield
Stone Greatsword
Astora's Straight Sword
Black Iron Greatshield
Bloodshield
Dragon Crest Shield
Dragon Tooth
Dragonslayer Greatbow
Effigy Shield
Havel's Greatshield
Velka's Rapier
Dark Hand
Gravelord Sword
Dragon King Greataxe
Dragon Greatsword
Drake Sword
Moonlight Greatsword
Priscilla's Dagger
Gargoyle Tail Axe
By Anonymous
Not the hero we wanted, not the hero we deserve, but the hero we needed
By Anonymous
And Gravelord sword
By Anonymous
You see are a Great Lord, I tip my fedora to you
By Anonymous
Last comment was supposed to read 'Ser' not 'see', this is why I hate Macs sometimes..
By Anonymous
What about Logan's catalyst?
By Anonymous
What's the point of even getting the achievement/trophy if y'all are just gonna beg for people to drop the weapons for you? Earn it yourself. Sure you got the Dark Soul but you didn't really grind for it.
By Anonymous
^EXACTLY!! Trophies are supposed to represent accomplishments,but y'all just on here begging people to drop thier hard earned lot for you.
Git gud scrubs...
By Anonymous
I’m not pathetic enough to care if you get the trophy legit or not. If you wanna earn it great, if you want to ask for help that’s fine too. It’s a video game not a gold medal for the olympics.
By Anonymous
No, you're quite pathetic for not caring whether or not people actually earn the achievement or are just handed it. Terry hurts, my peasant. Now go and admire your participation trophies that you treasure so dearly, since you clearly aren't good enough to earn them.
By Anonymous
* Truth
By Anonymous
I agree with the OP 99% but I will make an exception for the trident, that's just a waste of time
By Anonymous
Basically, I’m a lazy ****. If you’d like to help me and give me the weapons my psn is :Zombie040503

Your help would be appreciated because I’m a lazy ****
By Anonymous
Git gud
By Anonymous
i need one more siff soul for the achievement if anyone would drop it for me, ill drop whatever in return. Steam: CannibalisticInfant
By Anonymous
Just get to NG+ pleb
By Cowardly_Nick
what's with all the scrubs asking for handouts with this achievement? git gud, kids.
By Anonymous
Don’t get it. When I missed the prisoners chain because I accidentally used gundyrs soul I just waited for ng+ and then ran through dancer, ocerios and then Gundyr to get it.
By Anonymous
Ma nama jeff
By Anonymous
No
By Anonymous
I noticed that you can use the soul of artorias from the dlc to forge a boss weapon. This means you don’t have to do a ng++ run for the 3rd sif soul! But this needs to be confirmed because I don’t know if this will trigger the trophy. Maybe I am just wrong with this.
By Cowardly_Nick
that soul makes the abyss greatsword, a different weapon than the two greatswords of artorias
By Anonymous
Yeah, that's the Abyss Greatsword - a different greatsword than those generated by the soul of Sif - and it is also not necessary for the achievement. None of the DLC weapons are required for the achievement.