Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

Weapons link leads to Fallout 76 weapons page now...
Does anyone know for certain if Pyromancy now scales with FAITH & INTELLIGENCE as opposed to just FAITH in DS1?
Wait... Pyromancy scales with faith in DS1!!!??? That can't be right.
It doesnt scale with anything except level of the pyromancy flame. Dexterity simply makes you cast faster.
I think Pyromancy scales with upgrading the Pyromancy Flame and this is done with talking to like 2 different NPCs (one upgrades it like up to +10 and the other to like +20). Int boosts sorceries and faith boosts miracles & neither help with Pyromancy iirc.
I HATE INTERNET!
hola
This is awesome
Awesome Hhhhh

walrusking1976

Souls: 50.00
Hiya ds community. Having a rough time finnishing four kings. My username is walrusking76, I'm on PS3 soul level 145. Really appreciate some PvP help if anyone is interested in joining me?

walrusking1976

I just tanked them and got the job done. Anyone out there needing help, I'm happy to be if available.
Try using Havel Set or other armour with high Poise.
Anyone on PS4 needing a hand feel free to add me: andre.ldsg
Hello dark soul veterans! Its 3_11_19 and I'm on my 4th day playing dsr, it's the first game of any in the series I've played and my god its everything and more that it's been hyped up to be!! Its such a shame companys dont put the same care in modern games as they did in this game! Would any of u know if theres such a thing as a list of the perticular enemies that do not respawn such as the dark or black nights? Thank u for any help you may have!

Saionide

Casual
Convict

lol. you could have just asked without the preaching but no matter. I did not lay this game first. I played Bloodbirne first followed by Dark Souls 3 however, this one is most definitely my favorite. If you go to mini bosses you should be able to find most of the enemies who dont respawn.
Nowt wrong with a bit of fanboying
How much harder is dark souls 1 than dark souls 3? I want to give it a try. But is it worth it?
The Boss difficulty is about the same in both games, however, DSI has a far less linear world design leading to its own unique challenges. The world also feels more realistic and cohesive in comparison to how sectioned off DSIII feels. The combat is also slower than DSIII, overall it's still a phenomenal game with some unique challenges. If you enjoyed DSIII then you should at least try DSI. Some of the best bosses in the series are in here (ie. Artorias, O&S, Gwyn, etc.).