Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

I played all 3 souls games and here is what i cam with. DS2 is the hardest, DS3 has the most exhilarating boss fights, finally, DSR has the most freedom and lore.

BigFaithBigStrength

Souls: 50.00
I can definitely agree with the DS3 and 1 statements, but DS2 being the hardest? Hoarding lifegems completely destroys any mirage of difficulty.
So guys 2 tips: -ALWAYS LOOK UP ON THE INTERNET WHERE TO GO NEXT (trust me on that one). -WATCH SOME YOUTUBE VIDEOS IF YOU GET REALLY STUCK
dude you only play this game for the first time once, go in blind and enjoy the ride.
People praising DS1 for being more open than the other DS didn't get stuck in the Tomb of the Giants or Blighttown or New Londo Ruins before it was the right time to get there. YOU CANNOT WARP UNTIL THE END OF THE GAME LIKE WTAF
The map is more consistent, you can see areas from other places even before reaching them and much of it is connected to another area, but it is obvious that there must be an end of the road in certain areas.
You can beat o&s easily around lvl 40 with a summon
git gud

BigFaithBigStrength

If a new player went into New Londo Ruins and got their *** kicked a lot, they would probably just leave instead of dying over and over. And you can absolutely leave The Tomb of the Giants without the Lord Vessel.

DaniX

I was following the elevator and saw a fog gate. I thought it was a new area fog gate type of thing but is not, its a fakin boss. I immediately use homeward bone to get back to the bonfire afraid of losing 50k of souls lol..
Hello, pls have someone pdf book Dark Souls Remastred Strategy Guide and can it upload ? :)
I don't have a pdf but I know a website called youtube. It made me a way better souls player. ;)

BigFaithBigStrength

*NOTE*

For the sake of everybody's sanity, don't ask for items drops and/or ask questions about the other souls games. The wiki is for information that is applicable to Dark Souls 1.
Okay, but how do I get Pontiff's swords? /s
Hey guys I need help... I was playing on ng5+ (NOTE this is original Dark souls for the Xbox 360) and I fell into an un-rendered area and died, and the loading screen won't end. It is not frozen as it changes the tips but it never ends. I tried loading it for 30 minute to no avail... Is there anything I can do or is my character gone?
(assuming this is like xbox one?) try to quit the game through the xbox menu, if it doesn't work, turn your xbox off then back on, if that doesn't work, then press F to pay respects.
How can we co-op on Nintendo switch
If it's splitscreen, then no, if it's different consoles then yes.
Is the highest damage in one hit a crystal demon's greataxe+5 at 99 strength buffed with darkmoon blade (blade of the darkmoon+3 and using darkmoon talisman) and power within and red tearstone ring activated and dragon torso stone activated and a plunging attack on taurus demon?
Yes. I did the calculations and I think that it's around 10,000 damage.
I've calculated 3342 for each R1H1, and I discovered that leaping attacks and plunging attacks can be combo'd (I didn't realize that i was doing this all the time on the asylum demon) for extra damage. So 2 hand it and do that to the tarus demon and you should do a shyt ton of damage.
Max dmg is 34k on a parry

PidgeyGamesYT

I got banned from the discord for being 16 instead of 18 because talking about dark souls is SOOOO INAPPROPRIATE FOR A 16 YEAR OLD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuKzt7p-MnM
damn bro sucks being a child :^)