Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

Lewis

Souls: 50.00
I cant seem to find patches in the catacombs or in the giants graveyard, can anyone tell me where he might be?
Have you killed Nito yet?
Near tomb of giants first bonfire after pinwheel and the coffin slides.

BigFaithBigStrength

Casual
Convict

You do not need to kill Nito for him to show up. If you enter the catacombs before the clerics leave from firelink, he will be near the second bonfire. But no matter what happens, he should spawn near the first bonfire in the Tomb of the Giants once you get there.
Can someone please trade with me for Gwyn's soul? I mistakingly used it instead of another soul and now I'm stuck not getting 100%. I'm on Xbox One.
Haha not sure why people downvote but just run thru the main bosses. Ez 1-2 hrs.
I'm at petite Londo and i will try to evoke my friend but i don't see his symbol to evokation, is not the first time i've evoke him. The settings are ok, we have the password too, i've try to chance zone and move on Perite Londo but i don't see his symbol. How it's possible? Thanks

The_Kraven

Souls: 1,006.00
Wiki Edits: 198
Petite Londo? evoke? symbol of evokation...? I take it you mean you wanna summon your friend at either Anor Londo or New Londo, you can only see his summon sign if you both have the same password AND most importantly you need to be human to summon friends.
hon hon hon petite londo
egg
Hey is anyone playing this on PS4 that can drop me the NON cursed Great Sword Of Artorias ? I am trying to platinum the game and this is the LAST thing I need and I made the stupid CURSED weapon twice! im playing in PST
You need to use the straight sword hilt max upgrade to make the in cursed
I meant un cursed
How many items are in dark souls 3?? Total
Go to the fextralife ds3 wiki and find out
Yo, the people coming here from DS3 and asking about it are pure a$$ cancer. Leave your tumorous selves in the DS3 meta.
I'm playing DS3 and DS1 at the same time. and if you want to be that way them maybe consider the fact that can apply to you if you wanted to know more about DS3 and were still playing the original.
I play ds3 and just got remastered also why do you shame people for trying to learn more?
stfu salty casul got rekt in pvp by dks3 player
Before you ask about humanity, it can only: 1) Boost chaos weapon damage 2) allows you to turn human 3) kindle at bonfires 4) increases defense, curse resistance, and item discovery 5) Obtain higher ranks in SOME covenants 6) when you die with 5 or more(needs confirmation) humanity, it spawns a vagrant that you or others can kill for a reward. This is all I could think of for now, if there are more uses, please let me know. Thank you.
Well, if you give 30 humanity to the Daughter of Chaos firekeeper (after Queelag) then you can obtain rank 2 in her covenant, which allows you to open the shortcut to Lost Izalith and kill the chaos bug that otherwise drives Solaire insane.

And if you can save Solaire then he helps you fight the final boss.
xqcL
I feel Dark Souls 1 is better than 2 and 3 on everything but game mechanics and graphics. The story, lore etc. Is better in ds1.
I had a hard time knowing where to go next and found myself wandering in the Tomb of the Giants and Blighttown without having even fought the Capra Demon and obtained the key to the Depths. Really frustrating. Just finished DS2 and it is harder but had a way more fun experience playing it

BigFaithBigStrength

Casual
Convict

DS1 has the best general combat, except for the fact that half the bosses suck complete ****. And DS2 is just omegalul.
Lore??? Loading screens and item descriptions aren't lore.