Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Is him killing reah enough of bad thing that I should kill him before he kills her?
Not a lot of girls in Lordran, so yeah, keep her alive...
yeah man, undead booty be rare these days
I think the game has a random generator for these sorts of decisions so for example killing Petrus and saving reah could make the game easier on you like a blessing of some sort

ft-game-room

Souls: 50.00
Only if you particularly interested in Miracles or some sweet undead boot...hehem... you get the point. You should properly kill Petrus early on if you have no use for him as he's pretty easy to kill, BUT keep in mind that doing so will result in his compatriots Nico and Vince will be hostile to you after the defeat of the Capra demon so be mindful. I would recommend buying anything useful from him before doing so, and if you intent is to see when Petrus kills her, make sure you buy the that blessing from her. 1000 soul cost bargain and very useful for O&S. Other than that experiment, see what happens. They don't put these Quest lines here for nothing you know!
No in my playthrough of the game when i killed him she became hostile to me
Where is the undead Merchant (female) on this list?

ft-game-room

She's in lower undead burg.Unlock the door with the basement key then proceed down that path as if your going to fight the Capra demon. Proceed the white fog. Turn right when you get there and go up the stairs to the upper undead burg and unlock the shortcut close to the bonfire. Look around in the undead burg until you see a large opening path with hollow thief's down it ( You on the right track if you encounter one behind a corner on the left waiting to ambush you.) Then go up the stairs that lead to a door and another set of stairs again that are leading down to the same road that you just came on. Then grab the twin humanities at the end of the ally. ( you run into iron bars blocking you pathway). Then simply enter the doorway, go up the stairs and take out the lobe archer, then run in the small confined tunnel and look right and she will be waiting fro you behind some iron bars. ( Note she cannot be attacked, and for the love of god don't).Then turn left and you will run into the other side of that gate that said " does not open form this side" that you first encounter on the way to undead burg. there you go!!! hope that helped!!!
where is the sealer in new londo? Siegwald was his name i guess

03fury

Its igward