Comments made to our Lords of the Fallen Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

The projectile with a flawless luck rune is quite efficient. It does a good amount of damages ( gotta check how much but I used it to kite the lost brothers boss fight ) and raise the chances of looting something from the enemy that has been hit/killed by the projectile ( also have to check if multiple hits improve the chance of looting ).
Erhm..... You need to put a fire rune into the gauntlet perhaps?... geesh.
press Q
press Q
The projectile with a magic rune renders ghost enemies able to be damaged by physical attacks. It's basically my go to method of dealing with them.
Wich is the fire mode of the gauntlet. I press everything but douesn't fire. Wich one is it? left mouse, middle mouse, right mouse, enter, shift...please help. In can't use the gauntlet because don't fire with enything.
And in any case, simply saying "Don't bother" instead of actually saying what the rune does is incredibly unhelpful.
How many gauntlets i will have in all the game??? i will soon change them? or my first gauntlets will be the same all over the game

Bossicution_03

Souls: 50.00
would increasing the faith increase the damage of the gauntlet?

Bossicution_03

Souls: 50.00
I wonder what are all the stats of the types of flawless runes on the magic gauntlet?
Gauntlet not shooting Steam. Using ps4 controller
Had the same problem, you need to manually bind the L2 in steam controller configs, worked for me