Comments made to our Lords of the Fallen Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

The Sacred Hallways/ The Portal section is all wrong, it does not exist. After you pull the switch and go through the door on the Southern Edge it only takes you back to the place where you fight the Infiltrator. There are no 2 Tyrants when you go down the stairs, there is no 3 Rhogar when you go up the steps (only one and a shortcut back to the plaza where you start in the Rhogar realm). Get it straight or don't create guides

HazamaOuroborous

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 939.00
Bank: 5,725.00
Wiki Edits: 90
The corridor area before the Infiltrator arena is called the Sacred Hallways, and the Infiltrator is fought in an arena called The Portal, so the locations mentioned are correct :)

Also, I dunno why they didn't show up for you, but I can 100% confirm that there's two Tyrants standing around in The Portal arena, at least for me in my game.
"Acts of goodness are not always wise, and acts of evil are not always foolish, but regardless, we shall always strive to be good" - Martyr Logarius

I have a shiny youtube thingy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAWBcU3fZAgxElrPxeoXgjg
The tyrants location is wrong, they are on the infiltrator boss arena
following this walkthough actually got me stuck ...
This guide is garbage