Comments made to our Lords of the Fallen Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I've noticed that he occasionally freezes in place allowing me to get about seven or eight free hits on him, but he only does this about once per encounter. After he does it, he goes back to destroying my character. Also, what is the best way to kill the infected without the use of great axes/swords?
Did anybody get anything for defeating the judge. Because I was kind of hoping that there would be some super awesome weapon at the end.
hehe there is 1 big issue though, if ur at NG+ dealing 1k wont cut it. when he's ready to jump on thebalcony i can easily deal 2k hp but the infected that are summoned have to much hp to kill most of them while avoiding fire so he always heals more then the dmg i deal to him making it an endless scycle xd. and i cant go rage and tank him for more dmg because im rogue. with his strongest att juming ground att he leaves me at near 0 hp and even dead if um cursed once -.-
hehe there is 1 big issue though, if ur at NG+ dealing 1k wont cut it. when he's ready to jump on thebalcony i can easily deal 2k hp but the infected that are summoned have to much hp to kill most of them while avoiding fire so he always heals more then the dmg i deal to him making it an endless scycle xd. and i cant go rage and tank him for more dmg because im rogue. with his strongest att juming ground att he leaves me at near 0 hp and even dead if um cursed once -.-
If you have the dlc ancient labyrinth the Keeper will drop A weapon from a judge if you use that on the judge boss you will gets a special you will get a special achievement
buncha BS anyway, he doesn't drop a weapon AT ALL

CyberneticHFX

Souls: 800.00
Wiki Edits: 150
Can I battle that enemy also in the initial cycle? When will that be possible?
The weapon or trinket Will drop soon as you start new game plus
You have to make sure the fire trails don't kill any of the infected in order to get a weapon from him
Gay
You have to make sure the fire trails don't kill any of the infected in order to get a weapon from him
The weapon or trinket Will drop soon as you start new game plus
I one shot him
Staying by the gate doesn't work. He hits you with fire anyway..
New game. No problem. New game plus... pain in the ***