Comments made to our Lords of the Fallen Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Of only the world was larger....
Just when u start again
lords of the fallen is the most satisfying game i have played in years i love the game to death! reminds me of dark souls XD
Unlimited NG+ please.
i just lowe it :)))
well be come next dlc or new part of a game?...it well be wery nice thanks :)
Amazing game, I finished it on ng- ng+ and ng++ the difficulty definitely was increased on ng+ and ng++ I do have to mention something that no one has say or add to the article, when you are playing NG ++ your attribute points are much more expensive, I spent almost half a million xp just to gain one attribute point, second thing Try NOT to USE the CHECKPOINTS they always reset your combos to gain xp, if you keep killing enemies your killing combo increase and multiply your Xp but only if you avoid the checkpoints, I hope this information helps everyone that plays this game
after i defeat the boss can i play the same difficulty? same character (with the items that i have)
after i defeat the boss can i play the same difficulty? same character (with the items that i have)
respect for the game
Amazing game, I finished it on ng- ng+ and ng++ the difficulty definitely was increased on ng+ and ng++ I do have to mention something that no one has say or add to the article, when you are playing NG ++ your attribute points are much more expensive, I spent almost half a million xp just to gain one attribute point, second thing Try NOT to USE the CHECKPOINTS they always reset your combos to gain xp, if you keep killing enemies your killing combo increase and multiply your Xp but only if you avoid the checkpoints, I hope this information helps everyone that plays this game
The only problem I have with this game is that you only get to play a new game plus twice, I get that some people don't like new game plus but that's why there's the option that just started in character and start from scratch but I like to have my rewards that I unlocked in the game and be able to use them from the beginning as many times as I want I hope they can put a download or a patch or something I will even pay for the DLC full price just to have unlimited playthroughs for New Game Plus
I'm on new+ having a problem making the champion break my statue also could I wait and have the beast break it and yield higher rewards
I know exactly what he means if i have a game that i can go into and farm all i want that would be awesome if the game had a bigger map to free roam but also your right if you restart the game to where they are so easy you can kill all with one swipe of a shortsword the game is pointless still i would pay for that patch update too
How many times do you plan to play the same game?
So wait, you finish NG++ and then your character is locked? You can never go back in at an earlier checkpoint and just kill***** forever?

exSkye-on-Twitch

Souls: 50.00
When you defeat the Judge, your game saves to a NG+1 status. When you beat Judge on NG++, this save state doesn't occur, meaning when you load your save, it'll be right where you were before you fought the final boss on NG++.
Most stupid decision ever. Limiting ng+ is not a great ideainthis kind of games, where you want to farm items

exSkye-on-Twitch

Souls: 50.00
The difficulty increase from NG+ to NG++ is negligible; Level 60 should be fine for most players for NG+ and NG++
So, after ng++ my character gets deleted? Wow, that's some*****move right there. Like, seriously, couldn't they just put unlimited ng+ with a specific difficulty cap like in dark souls?
The best option would be to back up your save file when you first begin NG++, or just before the final boss.