Comments made to our Lords of the Fallen Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Would be handy if someone added controls for PC. and not controllers. Game is available on PC but there is absolutly no info at all on keyboard / mouse controls. I'm finding it impossible to get past shield guards as I can't do a jump attack and can't find any info on how to do this one a PC. the only info is for controllers.
Agreed. I've watched walkthroughs on you tube showing people walking backwards. I have not figured this out on PC, in combat the S key makes your character turn your back to the enemy leaving you exposed to attack even if you have your shield up. it's ridiculously stupid. Same thing out of combat, character just faces camera and run directly towards your point of view. space bar does make you jump backwards, and space bar with S key will roll you backwards like the side to side combat rolls and evasions, but alas, no walking backwards on keyboard controls for me. At least, I haven't figured it out yet and I have found NOTHING on any internet site that shows PC controls that shows anything about walking backwards. Yet I see people routinely walking backwards in walkthroughs and/or gameplay footage with ZERO explanation of how this (what should be a simple task) is actually accomplished. May be I'm the most stupid person ever, but I haven't a clue how to walk backwards in this game! Some one PLEASE HELP!!!!
I also came here to look info for keyboard buttons.
I am disappointed.