Comments made to our Visit the Witcher 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Anybody know where it is
You get it given when you finish campaign mode. Its the quest ending and new beginnings or something like that. You dont actually get to use it you give it to ciri
The game's been out for a year. gtfoutta here about spoiler alerts, homie.
You get it given when you finish campaign mode. Its the quest ending and new beginnings or something like that. You dont actually get to use it you give it to ciri
Like all relics the location is random. I never got them for example. I checked EVERY undiscovered location. Furthermore i am lvl 70 and that doesnt give you some quest for them (i heard dis bull***** several times). So get to ur desired "end-game" lvl and start searching buds. You can get either even at lvl 10. They r not unique though. Happy hunt!
There's different ways to get the sword, Ciri died and Geralt named a sword after her for me.
it is not right, you give Zireael to Ciri not Tor..
really? no location?? :(
hi
dude...this masive spoiler here should rly be deleted...i ended game and iam at rage also...because a didnt know the other endings...at least mark it bigger omg or hide...thats how its done...
Spoiler
There's three ending
1. Ciri died and Grealt will kill the woman of the croockback bug
2. Grealt will hide ciri from her father and you will give her a silver sword because now she's a witcher
3. She will be the queen of the nilfgaard
And all these endings are because of your acts with ciri
Does anyone know the location?