Comments made to our Visit the Witcher 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I think the level requirement for the basic feline gear is now 17
And basic bear gear is level20 min

Najm-Stark

Casual
Convict

Souls: 364.00
Wiki Edits: 6
Can any one tell me?
No you don't when you get them at a lower level the stats aren't as good. There is a diagram for the boots you can get so you can craft them but it requires lvl 36 to be able to use them.
Same reason I had the harpy sword recipe at Level 5, some people overlook them and never find them, those that search may find them early. The zones in The Witcher 3 aren't based on level.

popedarren

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
So do you lose the possibility of having the best boots in the game just because you found it early?
I think it's pretty silly only witcher gear has tier based crafting. I really see no point for other armor pieces to only have one craftable piece of a random level.
I don't feel strongly either way.
i disagree
I agree
I found chest armor in Skellige called Zirael armor which has 100% resist to bleeding and looks insanely cool with the Alder Folk boots. Anyone else found this?
m
Yes, though I found it on the corpse of the archgriffin you kill for the last witcher contract (by level) you do in Velen.
m
does anyone know how to get the hen gaidth armor in blood and wine without having to deal with the unseen elder? and without doing the quest what lies unseen? thanks
U have to deal with the elder to get it
why are there no helmets
good question
Helmets are restricting. It'd reduce visibility when he's surrounded, dull his hearing, etc. Witchers need to be more alert.
There are helmets that can protect while still allowing all senses to be optimal. Holes for the ears and nothing around the eyes, just for the scalp. Granted, itll be ugly AF xD.
lol LOGIC! MUCH RESEARCH! SUCH HISORY!
Because... He loves his hair too ***** much
All the names are incorrect
So there is no other upgrades for Warrior's Leather Jacket or Serpentine Silver Sword ? :( because i like that jacket and chance to poison effect :D
Oathbreaker armor is the best armor in the game, its better than mastercrafted ursine armor, look cool as well
And it is long same as ursine
It can be found inside the cave in frischlow
Majority of the Witcher gear are missing in the entries.
Warrior's Leather Jacket is just beginning of game witcher gear. Serpentine Silver Sword has no upgrades that I've found. Move on to Feline armor for light, Griffen for medium, or Ursine for Heavy witcher gear. I just finished all the scavenger hunts for Ursine gear, it is a full set, crossbow, silver and steel swords, all 4 armor pieces. Mastercraft them and it's crazy good. You can also craft runes to add chance to poison, or you can go with an ability out of alchemy tree to add chance to poison as well.
Near the place of haunting
All things that you find are based solely on your level as to how good they are. Like say you find a certain relic sword while you are level sixteen. It'll be around that level. But if you wait and become Max level 70 that same sword in that same place will level with you to level 67-69. If you leave all treasure spots alone and don't open the chests. The stuff in them levels with you. This same principle works for armor as well. Now crossbows is a different story as I am level 70 but when I find a crossbow in a random chest it only goes to level 30 or below. But I think there is a way to get a level 67 or above. If you do all of the An craite quests and help chose the next king or queen you get a cross bow named Death from Above and it is a relic crossbow as well. I like it but then again crossbows are really of no use unless underwater or on a boat. So yea.
So if you want to open a chest at any certain level the armor or weapons except crossbows will be around your level be it 20 30 40 or whatever. Just a nice tip for new gamers.
I've just added glyph slots column in hope that other people will fill out correct values, in time.
Oathbreaker armor is the best armor in the game, its better than mastercrafted ursine armor, look cool as well
And it is long same as ursine
It can be found inside the cave in frischlow
All things that you find are based solely on your level as to how good they are. Like say you find a certain relic sword while you are level sixteen. It'll be around that level. But if you wait and become Max level 70 that same sword in that same place will level with you to level 67-69. If you leave all treasure spots alone and don't open the chests. The stuff in them levels with you. This same principle works for armor as well. Now crossbows is a different story as I am level 70 but when I find a crossbow in a random chest it only goes to level 30 or below. But I think there is a way to get a level 67 or above. If you do all of the An craite quests and help chose the next king or queen you get a cross bow named Death from Above and it is a relic crossbow as well. I like it but then again crossbows are really of no use unless underwater or on a boat. So yea.
Main flaw I see with this wiki is that glyph slots for armors and rune slots for weapons are not listed.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 387,194.49
Bank: 9,419.71
Wiki Edits: 33097
You can change the names, but the images should still be accurate. Click the smaller edit button to edit the categories such as "gallery' "chest armor" etc and help add what you know :)
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
This page is too confusinh
Agreed.
better than most sites...
poop
I have been looking for some armor that looks good with the axemans gauntlets, trousers, and boots. I don't care about the protection (I am lvl 49 and my dps for steel sword it's almost 3000 and silver Is almost 5000)