Comments made to our Visit the Witcher 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

are all the tutorial signs available from the start of the game or are you supposed to earn them as you play? I wanted to use a certain sign against the noonwraith on the well mission but I can only use one sign. no way to select any others on xbox one
Keira or whatever sells the potion before you complete her subquest. and you can also buy it in Novigrad. If you level Quen the shield doesn't cost any stamina. you only lose stamina when the shield gets attacked. thats my go to sign.
Hold RB
I find igni is 9ne of the best, lighting ***** on fire never gets old. AardD is cool too though.
? death march is too *****ing easy. in fact the whole game is easy after the initial 15 levels. the only time this game is difficult is right at the very beginning when you're still grinding to get money. if you can't beat this game on death march after say level 18+ then you're not that good of a gamer to begin with LOL.
Quen, Igni, and Yrden make for very good times...don't care much for the last two.
The potion is white and costs 1000 it takes back all ability points so you can 're assign them
to fix not being able to cast signs save your game and load said save
Is there a way to restart all over again ? With the signs
Qven is useless. Lasts one hit and costs stamina. Use the stamina for the whirlwind of doom attack (3tier light attack)
you can buy a potion to reset sign to a merchant in novigrad, but I don't remember wich one !
Does ANYONE know of something that will fix the bug that stops you from being able to cast signs? I've tried the bomb fix, it didn't work and no one else seems to know what to do.
Halp
Actually, if you want to get technical, Quen is one of the all-around more useful spells at Geralt's disposal. Once it is fully leveled, it lasts for several hits against creatures and enemies equal to and even slightly higher in level, has a chance for knockdown upon shattering, and reflects 25% of the incoming damage back at the attacker. In addition, if you utilize the "Active Shield" alternative fire mode, the bubble it produces will convert enemy hits into healing for Geralt until it breaks or is released. Also, any ability that grants damage mitigation is far from useless, no matter what manner of build you choose to use - survivability and damage to healing conversion that is combined with damage reflection is just too good to pass up. Also, this is confirmed for Easy, Normal and Hard difficulty settings. Death March remains to be seen.
Quen is my go to spell , it's insanely good when lvled , and a must at death March difficulty
Quen is my go to spell , it's insanely good when lvled , and a must at death March difficulty
The potion is white and costs 1000 it takes back all ability points so you can 're assign them