Comments made to our Visit the Witcher 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Patch 1.22 did fixed the bug on the wolf gear quest. Cannot open the loot!!!
Same here. Still can't get it. Get your act together people.
Same just downloaded wolf school dlc on 2/7/16 and I can't open the chest in the watch tower
I did not have a problem with it with the latest patch (1.04 PS4). However, to be sure, you should do the quest yourself to verify. Details help. What exactly is the bug you are encountering. What quest stages are you at etc. Anything at all that helps the community at large duplicate what you are seeing will help. There could be numerous ways to trigger any particular bug. Thanks!
ehi people, did they fix easy money shell or sea shell money glitch?
bee hive money glitch is fixed, alas. did it 3 times,, but no more 1000000 coin
so did u try it on latest patch 1.04 or 1.03?
i've tried to buy shells of the merchant multiple times, it seems he doesnt stock them anymore

Altimis

Casual
Convict

Souls: 404.00
Watch EU and NA got patched, Asia got none.... nothing new. Still 1.0.1

I play on PS4 zone 3 account. Stop begin racist CD projekt RED if you hate us that much why bothered release any ***** on zone 3, why not kept your precious love to EU and NA and *****ed it?

Altimis

Casual
Convict

And feel free to delete my post if you find this is rude because I really angry right there, for not getting love equal to EU and NA folks, SIGH.

I will sit down and watch TV to cool off now.

Altimis

Casual
Convict

I just not understand how their policy on this.... why not worldwide release, its just a ***** patch LOL
Lol you funny very long time
I just encountered a problem where I had 64,000 coin. I did some major selling and found I then had 800 coin when I was done. I loaded an earlier save and bought all the diagrams I could find, consolidated all items into their highest level, etc. In other words, wasted a bunch of coin rather than lose it. Seems it rolls over now. I don't know if this is new, platform dependent, or an old bug. (PS4)
Please Note: The coin limit was raised in Patch 1.05,. I have not yet determined the new limit. My guess is they were using a unsigned INT (0xFFFF or 65535) and increased it to a unsigned LONG (0xFFFFFFFF or 4,294,967,295 - that would be the easiest solution from a programming standpoint. Far larger than will ever be needed.
I'm on patch 1.21 and I still can't get the wolf gear i cri evrytim
Yeah, I'm having the same problem! I want that gear!
1.22 did not fix the wolf gear!!!
1.only new fans and fans of witcher 1,2 gonna buy witcher 4

2.people suffered in witcher 3 will not buy 4 whatever they really enjoyed or cursed 3

3. they will just make witcher 4 matured in wine bar at least 1~1.5 years long and hope that it would be matured by many feedback and updates

4. overall, no one actually has bought 4 in 1 years

5. no feedback nor economic benefit to game company acheived

6. same game crashes on 4

7. witcher brand will be understood as amateur merchant
LOL what an idiot
Aloot of alchemy skills not work , *****
What are the download size for all these patches together on PC?