Comments made to our Visit the Witcher 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Does anybody kniw the best way to level up to kill the arch griffon because ive been level grinding for hours from 15 to 20 but it still keeps killing me in just two attacks. Any suggestions?
Dodge A LOT.
Dodge A LOT.
I downloaded the add on armoura but I looked at the temerian one when I was a low level so I can only buy the low level one which is no use when I'm level 37, is there a way to get it at a higher level? Was thinking if I uninstalled the dlc then reinstalled it it might work?
just starting off and wanting help where to find good armour or weapons to get me through
I keep hearing about how amazing this game looks and I'm wondering if I'm missing something. Playing on PS4 and it is very fragmented and blocky at times. Textures aren't clear and lighting can be all over the place. Can someone fill me in.
my boyfriend has been talking about the Witcher books. I've been looking around trying to get them but there's either the novels or the short stories... Any advice please!
Do all witches have white hair?
Not all of them are translated so you will need to download fan translations but the initial couple can be found on Amazon.
No, not all witchers have white hair... as u will see when u meet the other witchers ( 3 at kaere morhen). Witcher books can be found in shops or at blacksmith/weaponsmiths...
it says to bring up the Velen map and click on the "Hanged Man's Tree" ...but there isn't a fast travel mark there, what do I do
Hi
I'm needing to ingnite some bodies in a quest and dont know how to create the igni spell. Can some one help me/ thank you.
Hold down the spell/crossbow/grenade wheel button (L1 on ps4) and choose it from the 5 spells on top
I stumbled unto an idiot who challenged me ever seen this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btxdDBed0cI ?
Yeah. He'll challenge you later on aswell and you'll get the option to kill him.
What did everybody think of the new expansion?
I was absolutely astounded by it. Never been so happy with a DLC and the villain (you know who I mean) is bloody brilliant.
I was absolutely astounded by it. Never been so happy with a DLC and the villain (you know who I mean) is bloody brilliant.