Comments made to our Visit the Witcher 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Every drowner on Skellige will drop one random lesser mutagen. This way I got 50 lesser mutagens in 10 minutes.
Did a short guide on that: https://youtu.be/PrYzhFpAdDY
If you lower lvl than go to the abandoned village south of Downwarren in Velen. There will be one alguhl, who drops all kinds of mutagens, also red ones. Meditate to fight him again.
i have about 20 excess noonwraith mutagens, what do i do with them all
Anyone know if a lesser red mutagen diagram exists in the game?
Yeah I have like 20 plus as well all give +50 vital so they seem pointless
it is true that they are used, but once you have done the alchemy item with it, you dont need it anymore (except if there are more than one recipe using the same mutagen). Therefore it is true that all the "spares" are pretty much useless as of now
Make your potion with the specific type of Mutagen & sell the rest, they are basically useless after you have the potion.
The named mutagens can be used in alchemy to make potions that can be used against those types of beasts. I think I saw a merchant once selling mutagens, however I can't remember where at. If anyone knows where they are located please post.
I have a lot of "named" mutagens llike "griphin mutagen", "nekker mutagen", ...
I think I can remember, that I once saw a possibility to convert a "named" mutagen into a mutagen.
As far as I remember it was in Alchemy and was "small mutagen" - converting a small named mutagen into an unnamed mutagen of the same color.
But I patched the game and now I cannot find this anny more.
I have lots and lots of named mutagens and cannot build normal muragens (for which I would need 3 small mutagens) or greater mutagens - even though I have enough e.a. green mutagens - but all of them not "named" small but Griphon, Nekker, ... But according to their Stats they are small mutagens.
Anny clues what to do?
You can disassemble the named mutagens into regular mutagens
...using the table in the lower part of your house in Corvo Bianco
l have so many Mutagens l want to B not l am at C how do l go further on my tree .
Do Sylvan's have a mutagen? I haven't seen or gotten one. They are Relicts like that fat sylvan posing as the peasants god in the ruins.