Comments made to our Visit the Fallout 76 Wiki and Visit the Fallout 4 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

It took me forever to find it but there is a hatch to get to the top of the captains room on the ceiling
Okay, so whenever I go in to my quarters, the quest marker just stays there. So basically, I can't finish the quest. I read that if you go back to Libertalia and talk to X6-88, it will work. But I can't find him. And yes, I saw him teleport away. Help?
Go to libertalia then find an enemy that was left behind, once combat starts the quest should automatically complete.
Same thing for me
okay, I've tried everything and cannot get passed the visit your quarters glitch. I've gone back to Libertalia and killed everybody including turrets that I could find and still cannot complete the mission when I enter the my quarters. Is there any other way around this glitch???
So father says he put supplies and weapons in my personal quarters...but all I see is the same crappy ***** that's in any standard room. Am I missing something or is my son a cheap ungrateful bastard who never learned any respect?
^
is my loot safe to be stored there
in the institute?
i can not find a hatch inside my room in the institute
I'm having the same problem. I made it to the captains cabin before x got to speak to me, when I went in he told me about the code and now Gabriel won't spawn. Its saying i need to go through his door to the outside and that in in the right room when I'm outside which is wrong. Any help?
I was having the issue where I went back to the institute and talked to Father and he gave the the living quarters, and told me to go look at my room. So I did but the quest marker didn't do anything. So I fast traveled back to libertaria or whatever the place was and there was a remote turret that I hadn't killed, the moment I destroyed it the quest ended and moved on.
Gavriel isnt spawning, am I screwed?
a hatch in the captains cabin in libertailia
lol...there's a hatch in the ceiling in the back room dumbasses...
This is bull*****
I was having the issue where I went back to the institute and talked to Father and he gave the the living quarters, and told me to go look at my room. So I did but the quest marker didn't do anything. So I fast traveled back to libertaria or whatever the place was and there was a remote turret that I hadn't killed, the moment I destroyed it the quest ended and moved on.
I got the same problem. Was there before the quest and killed them all. Now there is no gabriel in and outside the cabin. Really nice. Tried sleeping and waiting and what not. Still no ***** gabriel.
The captains cabin contains the shotgun les fuserables (if I remember correctly) this room will have a safe and a computer containing some of Gabriel's notes. If you look for the hatch its on the other side of the cpu. You will then go outside where you have a conversation with Gabriel. You should enter a diologue where you can then choose to kill him or subdue him peacefully, up to you. Teleport to the institute and you should be able to finish up
Oh my gawd haha i was looking for that hatch ferever