Comments made to our Visit the Fallout 76 Wiki and Visit the Fallout 4 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

How come Behemoth is under non-humanoid when they are basically giant Super Mutants
what is the locations of this super mutant behemoth?
Behemoth proportions are very distorted, so I guess they are considered distorted enough to be considered nonhuman.
Behemoth proportions are very distorted, so I guess they are considered distorted enough to be considered nonhuman.
Is finway park a location in the game? it wouldbe coolto smash radiers guts onto the green monster:)
So i just killed like 300 animals and got the achievement for it, but when I got the achieve, it was on a ghoul? Anyway to test to see if they are actually humanoid or animal?
Bingo
VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
Would be great to see it included in there!
This site is a bonfire. Thank you all for kindling it. "No rest for the wikid."- the eldritch wisdom of Skarekrow13

Gaming News, Guides & Reviews / Gaming Wikis / Join VIP
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
its diamond city
Stingwings, Gunners(Could be considered raiders), Triggermen, various robots(Assaultron, Mr. Gutsy, Protectron), The forged( raider group). Just some more you could add. I know the game just came out so keep at it.
where is the swan boss in this list?
its under bosses in the enemies tab
It’s a boss but a behemoth
Oh
There is also mister handy
I fixed mistakes about no mr handy or mr. gutsy
There isn’t any attack dogs