Comments made to our Visit the Fallout 76 Wiki and Visit the Fallout 4 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

There's a deathclaw at old gullet sinkhole. It's A.I. was impressive. On normal difficulty I sniped it down. It took 18 shots from my sniper rifle. At first, it would circle around to my shooting position but the more damaged it became, the wider its search pattern became and the longer it took to return to its original location. By the end it was making a wide, sweeping search pattern not only through the surrounding rocks but also through the near by buildings looking for me. My 1st shot was in late afternoon, it finally died the next morning (in-game time) real time ~ 2 hours.

Valvatorez

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,123.00
Wow an accidental quad post. xD

Valvatorez

Addicted
First Warden

I tried to blow one up with a car. But right before the car explodet the Deathclaw THREW THE CAR AT ME. I didn´t even knew they can do that. :)

Valvatorez

Addicted
First Warden

I tried to blow one up with a car. But right before the car explodet the Deathclaw THREW THE CAR AT ME. I didn´t even knew they can do that. :)
Another one Patrols east of Covenant, right on the road.... mine was legendary.. Good luck. (Bottlecap mines work REALLY well)
I had sex relations with dogmeat
they all easy to kill.
Dragged him out of his hole with a missle launcher, then ran my *** back to the settlement right next to that town... Laser/LMG turrets did the rest haha. took all of 30 seconds -_-
I had sex relations with dogmeat

Valvatorez

Addicted
First Warden

I found one by Parsons Creamery. Two more were found fighting a Behemoth south of Boston Mayoral Shelter.

Valvatorez

Addicted
First Warden

I saw two deathclaws fighting, why does this happen
It's a random encounter. I saw it happen outside sanctuary.
I was in the glowing sea and then a glowing deathclaw came out of nowhere and it took me 5 of my guns ammo to beat it.

radiation332

Souls: 67.00
helpfull