Comments made to our Visit the Fallout 76 Wiki and Visit the Fallout 4 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

guys i know how to fix our problem, all you got to do is to speak with her while she is not your companion. it works on PC's but i'm not sure about PS4 and XboxOne
It appears that the bug persists on XboxOne after trying this. I attempted it numerous times, and it doesn't correct itself. However, I might try dismissing her without picking up another companion, and then talk to her after she goes back to a settlement.
Hey, when cait sits in the chair, i go to the terminal to initiate the detox but it says there is no subject. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong? I tried initiating in conversation, but I can only assume for her thoughts and our relationship
me too
Boo
I am having the same problem.
me too
Boo
Can anyone give the quest-id for this quest? It refused to start for me after I got the conversation with Cait.
set Cait_AffinityCondition_PlayerCompletedQuest to 1.00
set Cait_EventCondition_DislikesPlayerTakingChems to 1.00
set Cait_EventCondition_LikesPlayerTakingChems to 0.00

These 3 lines fixed Cait for me...too bad she's so buggy...
I GOT IT! I got it to trigger after dismissing her then asking her about it while she was not my companion.
For some reason after i talked to her about her addiction the quest never showed up on my quest list
Not helpful anyone i'm on xbox and theres no way in hell I can reload a save anymore anyone know how to fix it?
I just closed the door before i started the process. No problem. Done

I cant get the door open to the detox center and I cant find anymore terminals, the only one ive found is the one that opens the initial door from the terminal in the overseers room

For some reason after i talked to her about her addiction the quest never showed up on my quest list
Same thing for me. Looking for a fix. Luckily I saved right before I talked to her but no matter what I do it never shows up.
how can you ask her about her addiction if she's not your companion?