Comments made to our Salt & Sanctuary Wiki and Salt & Sacrifice Wiki
By Anonymous
10/10 best weapon, kills everything in 1 hitSeriously though, has this item no purpose at all? Is it just a joke? There's no creed that asks you for potatoes to raise devotion or anything, and AFAIK no NPC that wants a potato.
By Anonymous
You can use it for pulling purpouses only, if you don´t want to waste a "real" thrown weapon item. Like, when you want to prevent certain enemies from ambushing you etc. and don´t have a regular ranged attack (see the armor mite for example). Still, I was expecting this to have SOME use above this, too. Seems not. Just strange dev humor, I guess.
By Anonymous
In Bloodborne, you could pick up pebbles to attract attention from enemies one at a time. Same principle, only starchier, lol
By Anonymous
The test seller has Spud Armor. My guess is they're used in some transmutation to make the armor.
By sluggorider
Posts Avatar
I beat the game potato only! Its not useless it does 6 damage against the nameless god!
By Anonymous
You can throw it at the truck beside the S.S. Anne to revive Aeris who can warp you the the cow level if you offer 666 potatoes. i haven't done it myself because its super hard but my cousin has a friend who saw it done because his dad worked at bethesda.
By Anonymous
Can confirm that.
Took quite a time to test it tho.
By Anonymous
It doesn't do enough damage to write home about but it deals a blow to an enemy's ego.
By Anonymous
Might seem useless at first, but for melee you can use this to lure away single opponents from a crowd so you can pick them off easier. By lure I mean throw a potato at them, not like, offer some fries or something.
By Anonymous
no if you offered fires you poison them you fool
By Anonymous
I think the real problem with this item is that it's supposed to be like a Bloodborne Pebble, but it's not common at all...It would be super useful if it was that common at all....
By Anonymous
i dealt the finishing blow to the nameless god with this :)
By Anonymous
Doing a run with only this as my weapon hehe
By sluggorider
Posts Avatar
Currently On witch of the lake ^-^ It IS POSSIBLE TO DO POTATO ONLY! mwhahaha
By sluggorider
Posts Avatar
I've done it! (24/10/18) Worlds first? Potato only run! By sluggorider : D
By Anonymous
Wooooooow. How did you stockpile all of the taters?
By Anonymous
Going to Still Palace and Crypt of the Dead Gods to throw potatoes at gods hehe
By Anonymous
This scales with dexterity if someone cares.