Comments made to our Salt & Sanctuary Wiki and Salt & Sacrifice Wiki
By Prios
When get close enough to a boss and the camera starts panning over to it, you still get a few more moments to act before the game pauses and displays the boss name. I like to use those few moments to start casting my weapon-buffing spell. The spell won't get interrupted when the game pauses, and will finish as the camera pans back over to your character.

Basically, use all your longer-term buffs while standing on the candelabra, then prep your shortest duration buff, run towards the boss, and hit the "use item" button as soon as the boss music starts playing. (Obviously don't bother doing this if the boss fight starts with you a mile away from the boss anyway)
By Anonymous
I would say the tree of men snd the disemboweled husk are harder than the witch of the lake
By Anonymous
what a ****ing **** boss design attacks with no build up enemies that can enter the arena and 2nd phases that add follow-ups to all of their attacks
By Anonymous
Excuse me, but I speak Spanish, can you tell me how I do damage from the strike?
By Anonymous
Strike damage is done from weapons like Hammer and Maces. Slash damage is done from Swords and Daggers.
By Anonymous
I am very happy that this community still seems to be somewhat active :)
By Anonymous
Might be because there is a sequel on the way.
By Anonymous
Somewhat active getting my butt beat by the witch
By Anonymous
The coveted is also weak to strike damage
By Anonymous
This game has a crazy difficulty curve. Its difficult then it's not and then its difficult and then it's not.

I love it anyway.

It's almost like karma. You cheese the bosses, and some of them cheese you.
By Anonymous
I tried to correct the mandatory and optional bosses, but due to the sites coding I can't rearrange the pictures. I instead added an asterisk system which is explained at the beginning of the wiki page. Sorry for not editing sooner.
By Anonymous
are we going to ignore the fact that a good portion of the """mandatory""" bosses are in fact optional?

-Queen of Smiles
-Kraekan Cyclops or Jester (one skips the other)
-Stinky boi
-Gun bro
-Carsejaw the Pushover
By Anonymous
There are 2 paths of progression after Kraeken Wyrm- Tree of Men, Disemboweled Husk, and That Stench Most Foul. The other one is Untouched Inquisitor, Third Lamb, and Dried King.
By Anonymous
Following bosses are also optional
-The Queen of Smiles
-Kraekan Cyclops
-That Stench Most Foul
-The Disemboweled Husk
-Carsejaw the Cruel
By Anonymous
i did some testing with two characters and the false jester and the kreakan cyclops are "optional" killing either allows you to skip the other, so one of them of your choice is mandatory