Comments made to our Salt & Sanctuary Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

A tuff class
Best class
they can attack and roll so fast, some bosses are made super easy
Great class if you want to go for a dex build, but also quite good to get a headstart with 8000 salt (8800 when combined with the Grasping Ring chosen as an effect at character creation)! All you have to do is beat that bigass Kraeken that's ruining your ship. It takes 4 Forestfangs to poison the Unspeakable Deep, so just poison it and continue chipping away at its health. The Grenados deal about 33 damage to it and you get 8 of them. Tip: Unequip one of your armor pieces so you get the fastest roll animation!
Just fought the boss and used all 20 daggers, didn't poison him so I'd say that doesn't work anymore.
i feel like this class is super underrated? so far it's been the easiest to play for me -- movements are so fast and smooth compared to strength builds.

tz3poo

Souls: 95.00
Wiki Edits: 9
I has a major drawback - bosses and minibosses that slash from a distance are incredibly tough...
I'm thinking of starting with the thief. I hate pallies and knights mostly.. knights were cool in dks though so knight might be a safe bet. I think JRPG's ruined pallies for me! haha

TheGreatSenpai

Souls: 99.00
Wiki Edits: 4
The main problem, that pure thief, who wields only daggers and bows, have mostly slash damage and some elemental items buffs, so it's might be hard to killing someone like Gravewalker, who weak only vs strike dmg.
this is the class to pick if you want to kill the unspeakable deep easily. unequip armor until you get fast roll, roll through all attacks, hit his backside once or twice and repeat until he goes down.
Paladin or Cleric have a much easier time. Unspeakable Deep is weak to strike and holy, which both those classes have plenty of.

TheGreatSenpai

Souls: 99.00
Wiki Edits: 4
You should remove only shield and gloves to be able do a fast roll and take 2 hits before die