Comments made to our Salt & Sanctuary Wiki

The first time, easy enough. NG+ though... Ugh. It’s not that dodging him is hard, it’s just that he often steamrolls past everything you throw at him and you can only *****slap him once or twice per move. Considering that he resist everything save Strike damage, chipping at him for, like, 12 straight minutes ain’t fun.
Everyone keeps saying that this boss is easy but I find him to be the hardest boss by a landslide
I think the issue is just that he can be cheesed very easily. First time I fought him, I mistimed a dodge and he basically combo'd me to death. Second time I basically stunlocked him with a greatsword. Third time was on my next character, a caster. The right caster build can melt him in mere seconds, which is exactly what happened. Fought properly he is indeed possibly the hardest fight in the game. But he is deceptively squishy and easy to stun for the 'final boss', so certain builds or weapons can destroy him with relative ease.
Heh, I walljumped so high that the game thought i was no longer in a boss battle, then when i fell back in the arena the game did that introduction zoom again and i shat myself because i thought his health was going to be reset, thank this guy his health was still where i left it.
When I read that the final boss has crappy Balance/Poise, I equipped the ring that increases stagger damage. The fight was disappointingly short.