Comments made to our Salt & Sanctuary Wiki and Salt & Sacrifice Wiki
By Anonymous
Where can I find Stained Pages?
By Anonymous
red halll of cages or the nomad in castle of storms
By Anonymous
So, here is a concept for getting salt, and whispering drops in the dome of the forgotten (this includes stained pages!) So, you need to first add a leader and a guide in the sanctuary there, which will help in the future.
By Anonymous
Grab a sellsword, then go to the shrine. On top of it, there is a platform where 4 whispermen are. The first player will jump, then do a slash attack.
By Anonymous
The sellsword will repeatedly save at the shrine, spawning another set of them. The first player can swing again, and do this in succession.
By Anonymous
You might want a grasping ring for both people to increase salt gain. And finally, for every 50,000 salt, you want to pick up the items, because I have had experience with crashing. Sorry, I've had to split it into four comments lol! You can ask me questions if you are confused. This method gives you tons of salt, but not so crash friendly if you don't be cautious.
By Anonymous
I've noticed that different creeds' health potions restore varying amounts of health at different speeds. The keepers' bottle of fire potion restores way less health than the water of blessing from Devara, for instance. It might just be that the Keepers' potion is just weaker overall, but I'm curious to know the other differences the healing items have between creeds. Anybody willing to test all the creeds' different potions?
By Anonymous
stone roots' red grass heals more than the three's red flask but at a slower rate
By Anonymous
The skull creed heals very fast
By Anonymous
deva reduce damage taken by about 33%