Comments made to our Salt & Sanctuary Wiki and Salt & Sacrifice Wiki
By Anonymous
I found a new enemy called Spindlebeasts that so far just oneshot me no matter what I do. Doesn't seem to be anyway to avoid it. The attack is so fast that you can't dodge it or run away from it. So hopefully there's another way to deal with them, that I missed
By Anonymous
I haven't tried them on ng+ but at 60 dex and lucent musketoon I can 1 shot them . So maybe they are weak to strike. Basically get them before they get you.
By Anonymous
But without any pacing.
By Anonymous
The platforming was insane for someone like me who rarely plays 2D platformers.
By Anonymous
This has to be the most awful part of any game I've played in the last few years. It wasn't even fun to overcome the challenges. It was just frustrating and I'm glad it's over. I got the trophy for the keepers of fire and now I will never ever come back here on any other playthroughs of the game. It just isn't worth it.
By Nightlistic
Posts Avatar
These flashing platforms need to die. About as fun as getting kicked in the crotch.
By Nightlistic
Posts Avatar
Who ever at Ska Studios though this was a brilliant idea need their head checked. This map is the worst. Absolutely kills your progress and immersion. This is one area I will not repeat after the first time. I'd rather solve the puzzles in the first Silent Hill blindfolded than do this map again. Great game just added some really tacky, and pointless stuff like these disappearing platforms.
By Nightlistic
Posts Avatar
I can't for the life of me find were that other shortcut leads to so I can pull the other level? Anyone know?
By Anonymous
Try going right out of the siam lake sanctuary there is a door and lever, jump over and keep going and you will find the other lever
By Nightlistic
Posts Avatar
Does anyone know where that shortcut in Pitchwoods that takes you underground that has 2 levers and a gate leads? Looks like Hager's Cavern but I can't find it anywhere. Seems like its not mentioned anywhere on the wiki, and its not mentioned at all in the walkthrough, and on the video they just unlock the first gate and move on without any mention of it. Googling it gives no answers either and I've watched a dozen Pitchwoods walkthroughs and nobody seems to know or they miss it all together.
By Nightlistic
Posts Avatar
This Dart Brand is way to inconsistent for what the game is requiring for this Pitchwoods area.