Comments made to our Salt & Sanctuary Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I've been looking around on the wiki and on the game route guide it says there is a "kraekan cyclops" boss in the watching woods/sunken keep. Why is he not in this guide? I have been looking everywhere but I cant find him and this is litteraly the only wiki for this game.
You possibly can't find him, because he's at the beginning portion of the Sunken Keep, not the forest....good lucj

richboy2307

Casual
Convict

Souls: 64,582.00
Wiki Edits: 12901
Its there now. On the Watching Woods page. (its just to the left of where you enter the Sunken Keep from the Watching Woods. In that dark room with the Retchfeeder, head left and go down the elevator.)
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 372,799.49
Bank: 8,785.71
Wiki Edits: 31072
It's on the video embedded on the page. The text is not finished: https://youtu.be/aAxnJ3My-rU?t=3320
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
why is the majority of the detailed walkthrough written in latin?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 372,799.49
Bank: 8,785.71
Wiki Edits: 31072
This is a wiki. Everyone contributes their part. What you see is placeholder text - because nobody has added walkthrough text yet. You can hit the edit button on the top right and add your own.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

richboy2307

Casual
Convict

Its there now. On the Watching Woods page. (its just to the left of where you enter the Sunken Keep from the Watching Woods. In that dark room with the Retchfeeder, head left and go down the elevator.)

richboy2307

Casual
Convict

THIS IS A Public Safety Announcement (PSA) TO ANYONE CONCERNED ABOUT THE LATIN TEXT:

The "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet....etc." is a placeholder text.
What does that mean? It means it is showing you where the walkthrough should be written. If you see that text anywhere, it means that page is a Work-In-Progress page (WIP). This is a community wiki so it is up to us players to help fill it in. Just click the "edit" button and put in what you know, or check back in later to see how it is coming along.

These walkthroughs will be by players, for players. :D
So did anyone realize that at the Crypt of Dead Gods that "The Three" Creed are actually bosses? Very clever Ska Studios
I'm curious as to why the walkthrough for this area - which mentions it includes every item - left out the merchant and the secret door to the lightning bolt and Armor Mite? Are they mentioned elsewhere?

It seems to me that npc locations and secret areas are very much the sort of thing that one would look to a walkthrough for.
Which merchant? Where is he in the floating castle??
This is a community walkthrough - anyone can make edits as they see areas that need more information. This also means some areas of the guide may be incomplete.
Dove si trova la pagina insanguinata
Castaway's Greatadze is found in the lower area of the Ziggurat
if i killed disemboweled husk at hager's cavern and miss the thief, is her storyline incomplete forever?
yeah you need to finish it on the next playthrough
I find it so eerie how the final Shrine (in the Still Palace) goes almost silent unless you listen VERY closely