Comments made to our Salt & Sanctuary Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Hi,how do i acces local coop please?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 372,572.49
Bank: 8,698.71
Wiki Edits: 31032
One player launches game and creates a character, play until first sanctuary. Quit game but don't log out of ps4. Second player will be host. Launch game, select stone sells word as starting gift. Play until first sanctuary, make offering stone sells word, then talk to them to hire your companion.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Thanks,love this game
Is this basically co op playing near someone?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Couch coop only, although some reports say you can share play for online coop if you have a friend who has your PlayStation account on their system. Risky stuff so let's say offline couch coop only
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
anyone? this game looks cool and it should be on mutil-platforms. what do ya say
Too many controls for a mobile game, and it would seem like a cash grab on their part, which im sure they wouldnt do
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

The game is coming to VITA and PC in the next few months.
I want to see things like enemy ears and stuff but i cant find these anywhere.
Thanks, by the way
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

No problem! Come by if you have any more questions :)
Oh nevermind i didnt realise you could actually select "inventory". I thought that option was the equipment layout screen.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Open your inventory, then select the top right option next to the Skull (beastiary) and Options.
I only see inventory, bestiary, and menu.
I can't seem to find anyone selling anything (weapons, armor, spells, miracles) that are higher than class 2. Is there something I need to do or a place I need to go to?
U need to make an offering at one of your sanctuary's. After the first one is done you'll be getting the hang of it
Some weapons are pickups from chests or on the ground. This is how you get a Kureimoa great sword (class 1) if you're not in the Iron Ones creed, for example. I also acquired a Stardust Spire (class 3 spear) in the same way. The rest must be transmuted using enemy remains, a transmutation material, a base weapon, and salt. Also, some enemies will actually drop their weapons and gear. I acquired several Red Guillotines (class 3) in this fashion from the torturers in the Red Hall of Cages.
You need to level your devotion with your creed(the gods you chose). You achieve this by completing the work assignments which the Leader NPC offers. So you'll first need to offer a Stone Leader at one of your sanctuaries alligned to your creed. There are some other tasty rewards on offer, but I will leave that for you to discover.
I was wondering through playing the game, I noticed when you have your weapons off you can punch. So my question is if there will be DLC and in that DLC is there going to be fist weapons apprehendable?
There is a ring in the coding for increased damage on fist damage, you can find it on the ring page here on the wiki but sadly it isn't in the game. ...yet
i have a question that everybody wants to know
why there is a candles before boss fight and why sometimes its lit and sometimes its half and sometimes its all unlit ????
search 'salt and sactuary with ska' on youtube, the makers explain it's the ratio of recent wins vs losses for players in your region. They also say it's not online be in the future. 3 hour vid of them playing their own game in coop...super interesting.
I think it has to do with how many people are inside the fight
Me and a friend co-op via share play, and were wondering if there were plans for online play in the future, like if you could set a password for a sellsword or something. its okay if they dont though, our way of doing it works fine I guess
Edit: I was confused because I know they addressed it but when it says "as of yet" that was what made us wonder if they would implement online or not
Hi! I just saw a video review of this game and decided instantly that I should purchase this game once it's released on vita. So I was wondering what the differences between the PC/PS4 and the Vita version are, if there are any? Differences such as framerate, content, MP/SP etc. Thanks in advance!