Comments made to our Salt & Sanctuary Wiki

Salim3ateeji

Souls: 95.00
Wiki Edits: 9
During my SaS playthrough I achieved many items. In NG+ I started to follow the walkthrough to see if I missed anything but it seems that the walkthrough is missing a couple of items that are possible to obtain during the first visit to a location. I also found a way to achieve one item quicker than mentioned in the walkthrough (Bloodluster's Ring)

Is there a possible way that I could edit the Salt and Sanctuary wiki-page?

Rinterelle

Casual
Convict

Souls: 909.00
Wiki Edits: 163
Up at the top-right corner of each wiki page, you can click on the Edit button to pull up the editor. Feel free to add in any missing information you can find! :)
when is it coming-out ps vita
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 367,078.49
Bank: 8,612.71
Wiki Edits: 30475
https://fextralife.com/salt-sanctuary-now-working-on-ps-vita/
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
The game was aammaazzziiinnnggg.... really good one....
So simple and yet so complicated...and the lore was great.
Weapon and upgrade system was beter than other soulsborn.
>So simple and yet so complicated >Boss proceeds to spam a super fast, hard to dodge move over and over and over. >die >since you almost killed the boss he skips the start moves and instantly starts with the cheap moves >Weapon and upgrade system was beter than other soulsborn >literally copy pasted upgrade system from souls
KOHKIMGUAM
SALTANDSANCTUARY
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 367,078.49
Bank: 8,612.71
Wiki Edits: 30475
Salt and Sanctuary is coming to Ninendo Switch, releasing August 2nd 2018! https://fextralife.com/salt-and-sanctuary-releases-on-nintendo-switch-on-august-2nd-2018/
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
The game sucks on the Switch. PS4 version was dope but on the Switch all the bosses just spam(and I really mean spam) fast and hard to dodge moves.
Hi someone tell me whats the shortcut, above the shrine in The Red Hell of Cages? The shrine, whats before The Tree of Men. From where can i open it? Thank you very much, cheers!