Comments made to our ESO Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I bought the imperial edition and the explorers pack isn't working I have uninstalled and still doesn't work plz help me
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 405,866.49
Bank: 9,419.71
Wiki Edits: 34685
Items are usually delivered via in-game mail or notifications, did you check there?
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
How d I use these
its restricted by style stones so you literally need a stone to give it a culture style before you can craft clothing, armor, and weapons. This is seriously dumb by all means.
The concept could indeed use an overhaul, but you can always buy the style stone you want from a shopowner next to the crafting station.
it is easy to buy the style materials though. Like I just bought some flint at bleakrock and got to crafting
is it just me or do certain materials stop showing up ion the world once you hit a certain level, like I can't find iron ore anymore
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 405,866.49
Bank: 9,419.71
Wiki Edits: 34685
Crafting is subject to battle levelling, which means you find the materials that match your character level or your crafting skill. Doing writs will give you crates of older materials. http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextrali ... le+Leveled
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
What you find in the world is dependent on 2 things: 1. your level (higher your level the more high level resources show up and the less low level resources) 2. the amount of points spent in the first skill of each crafting profession (same effect). Essentially, if you have lvl 50 cp 160 and 10/10 in a crafting skill, you will ONLY find the max level material and nothing else.
Before One Tamriel the material found was based on the realm you were searching in (Daggerfall, Rivenspire etc.) Buy since then it depends on the level of your character.

the game the drops are dependent on the level of your character etc.)
You should still be able to find if not just buy it from guild traders or people. Normally when you reach higher levels you find better materials.
Yes once you hit a certain level and put skillpoints in your metalworking for example iron will stop spawning for you and it will only be rubedite ore or the ore that matches the amount of skillpoints you would have in metalworking. :)
How do I change the default material used at a Crafting station. Seems like it should default to my last used material but it doesn’t.
Incorrect crafting information above "you dont need to put any skill points in crafting to level it since theyre all passives" Dottz Gaming.