Comments made to our ESO Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I abandoned the quest to attempt to restart it and it's still stating that I completed Wittestadr, yet it's not in my journal/quests as complete, leaving me hopeless as to where to pick the quest back up. For me the guys father wasn't appearing to continue through the quest line. I've been back to Thane Oda Wolf-Sister and NOTHING.
I'm having the same problem as the comment before mine. I completed Better of Two Evils, retrieved the Blood Mask etc, but my quest didn't update and I was stuck with the prompt to "Talk to Majorn" who I had just killed. I abandoned the Lifeline quest, but talking to Thane Oda Wolf-Sister doesn't do anything.

I've submitted a help ticket - hopefully I get an answer soon
You have to talk with Thane Oda Wolf-Sister inside the king's palace or whatever at Fort Amol, talking to her outside by the tent doesnt work. You have to go back inside where you first found the king posioned and Thane Oda Wolf-Sister and everyone else will be there about the king needing help with being posioned. I had the same problem with the sub quest The better of two Evils, accidentally sided with Majorn and then abandoned the quest. Started it up through Valeric and and killed Majorn but the quest bugged and Valeric won't give my character the blood. I abandoned the main Lifeline quest and went back to Fort Amol and talked with Thane Oda outside and she wouldn't say anything helpfull then i applied some logic and remembered the events leading up to getting the Lifeline quest. So i went back where the attack occurred inside and there she was ready to hand out the quest again
You have to talk with Thane Oda Wolf-Sister inside the king's palace or whatever at Fort Amol, talking to her outside by the tent doesnt work. You have to go back inside where you first found the king posioned and Thane Oda Wolf-Sister and everyone else will be there about the king needing help with being posioned. I had the same problem with the sub quest The better of two Evils, accidentally sided with Majorn and then abandoned the quest. Started it up through Valeric and and killed Majorn but the quest bugged and Valeric won't give my character the blood. I abandoned the main Lifeline quest and went back to Fort Amol and talked with Thane Oda outside and she wouldn't say anything helpfull then i applied some logic and remembered the events leading up to getting the Lifeline quest. So i went back where the attack occurred inside and there she was ready to hand out the quest again
I unknowingly triggered this bug. I had already completed both sub-quests. I abandoned the quest and accepted it from Oda again. Since it treats the sub-quests as separate quests, my progress was already saved. I simply had to talk to the Dreamwalker and Valeric about helping King Jorunn and I was able to continue the quest.
THANKS it helped !