Comments made to our ESO Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

On the locations, Aldmeri Dominion and Ebonheart Pact are switched around.
i just fixed it! :)
So I stumbled across one of the forges that have the ability to make set. I have learned 8 traits...the requisite is to have 6. It won't let me create (apparently I don't have the knowledge). It looks like you need specific traits rather than just 'any 6' is that the case?
XD
Thanks for the quick reply; FYI it looks like they made a change (on PS4 anyways) and there is now a gain from V14 to V15 for gear.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 373,900.49
Bank: 8,873.71
Wiki Edits: 31218
Level 16 heavy armor needs Rubedite Ore converted into Rubedite Ingot x100+ per piece. You can find the materials in Cyrodiil and Wrothgar only if your crafter has 10 points spent into Metalworking. You can also get the material from deconstructing VR16 heavy armor and weapons, and from Guild Stores.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 373,900.49
Bank: 8,873.71
Wiki Edits: 31218
You can use the V15 Glyphs which are a certain boost. Other than that, I would normally just wait for VR16 for gear crafting
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Anyone else notice there is no gain between level Vetran 14 (Voidstone) and Vetran Level 15 (Rubedite) gear. Just hit V 15, but dont see why I should bother crafting V 15 gear when it's the same stats as the V 14. The stats increased for every other level increase...
You get IP for researching. :)
What do I need to craft a vet 16 level heavy armor? And where do I get the materials?
use right bumper at the forge in the 'create' module

Bones-the-Ronin

Souls: 50.00
Not only do you need to learn the specified number of traits Per Weapon/Armour Piece. (you already have that part covered) but there is also the Style Material, (i.e. Nickel for Imperial style, Daedra Hearts for Daedric Style, Etc.) the Metalworking Passive that lets you use the respective crafting materials(Example: Metalworking 10/10 for the use of Rubedite ingots, etc) & the Knowledge of that particular racial Style (Style Motif Books/pages) to account for.
XD
Thank you
You need to have 6 traits researched for each item you want to craft, not in total. If you have researched 6 traits for a one handed sword then you should able to create a one handed sword of the set associated with the 6 trait crafting station.
So... I just looked at the material requirements for crafting vr 16 set. It looks like everything is multiplied by 10! Is this correct. So if it took 13 ores to make a vr 15 gauntlet it will now take 150 ores to make a vr 16 gauntlet. Wow, am I missing something.
Informative, entertaining and to the point. Great work
i just fixed it :)

electriic-w0lf

I hope you don't mind me fixing some grammar here and there.
So basically, I go back to Daggerfall, and a random quest with the black arrow appears in my navigation bar on top of the screen. I walk and find this crafting contest thing, and the I need to meet one of two people. One explains enchanting, alchemy, and cooking, the other can certify blacksmithing, and these other two paths. (I'm sorry, I forgot them) I talked to the blacksmithing one, and then went to talk to the other guy before making any decision. But as soon as I finish talking to the cooking/alchemy/enchanting guy, I can't really go back and chat with the blacksmith. I just talk, and them my only option is to say "goodbye" Jeez, so I went back and chose enchanting. Is there any way I can learn blacksmithing and enchanting?
you can learn and certify in all six crafting skills

Bones-the-Ronin

Okay. Firstly, it is not a "contest thing," it is a Crafting Certification that are held by 2 specific NPC's. one Certifies you in Blacksmithing, Clothing & Woodworking. the other Certifies you in Alchemy, Enchanting & Provisioning.

Secondly, once you choose your certification path, you will have to finish all 3 certifications with that particular NPC before going to accept the other Certification path & finish the last three, thus being certified in all six skills & also earning the "Jack of all Trades" Achievement.
If you chose Blacksmithing than you will have to learn the Blacksmithing, Clothier and Woodcrafting skills first. After you have finished then you will be able to talk to the gent who will teach you Enchanting, Alchemy and Provisioning. But you are required to do all of them, not pick and choose or the quest will remain in your log. So ultimately the answer is yes, you can learn Blacksmithing and Enchanting, however you will need to learn all 6 crafting abilities which is not a bad thing all in all.
you can learn and certify in all six crafting skills.... MY BROTHAAAAAAAAAAA

Bones-the-Ronin

Very nice work & very informative. I did notice though for the Voidstone Ore. From what I remember, Voidstone Ore can also be found in Craglorn regardless of alliance but it is not written on this article.

But nonetheless, Very informative article, top marks.
Thank you! Well explained and not as long as it could be.
About point 18, I made the very same thing :b

Is there anything above Rubedite Ore
Great info thank you sooo much