Comments made to our ESO Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

REDGUARD STAMINA 0MG 20000HP +STM

DUAL WEILD
ambush
surprise
mass hysteria
steel tornado
killer blade

flawless or soul harvest

Bow
dark cloak
doble take
piercing mark
poison arrow
vigor or( something that heal )

7MD ARMOR, WHAT SET???
Thief or Shadow or Warrior??
Im thinking in dagger bcs more CRITS???

im lvl 46 HELLPPP !! THANKS !!! ;))
Is on Thieves Guild Update.
Thanks Again!! Little help...
;))

IxMcFrostyxI

Souls: 50.00
what armor set would be highly considered? I know prolly a 5 set and a 4 set with both daggers being part of them.

black_arrow713

yea do you know were a good set can be found ?????
twice born star (thief and shadow for mundus stones) and night mothers gaze. use this paired with a full set of divines will push your critical rating to absurd levels.

Snowefox

Now the nightblade's melee abilities are mostly Stamina, not Magicka, so your Attribute distribution part needs updating, maybe? Otherwise, thanks so much for the guide, I'm using it and hopefully when I get in PvP, i'll kick some arse ;)

Snowefox

Thanks, Fexelea. I didn't really find anything helpful in that link, but thanks for helping altogether :)
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 416,292.49
Bank: 9,704.71
Wiki Edits: 36267
We probably need some new updates for nightblades with all the patches ESO has gotten and the specific nerfs to cloak and such. I'll do my best to find some new ones in the next few weeks! (after dark souls 3 beta is done hehe)
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

I'll message the author to see if they can update the guide. If not, check out the PvP guides from DeantheCat https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Nightblade
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
I haven't played ESO in quite awhile so I decided to play my NB and I noticed 3 of the 15 class skills use stamina, 12 of the 15 use magicka. Are you referring to the 3 stamina skills on the bar? Yeah, I would say maybe that could change things here. The question is the rotation and how often those magicka skills are used. Shadow Cloak appears to be a one shot deal we use before engaging since it's 2.5 seconds duration. I'm not sure if we can spam it. Mark Target is the same; you use it once before battle, then use Shadow Cloak and then it's all stamina skills after that. I guess you could mark the next target after the 1st dies.

I would think the attribute distribution stays the same - we still need health. That means we should focus our gear to stamina, not magicka.

Snowefox

So, I took it to PvP, and it wasn't doing what the build suggested it would. I wasn't even coming close to killing my marks after I issued the combo. :/ Might be because they updated it a bit since then, who knows.
y
You stated that the bow skills were stamina and your melee was magicka. That's not the case with the morphs you posted. Otherwise this is an amazing guide and wondering if maybe there was a typo
Also is it possible for a skill bars to contain different morphs of the same skill?
for the nightblade, would being a vampire benefit me or would being a vampire benefit me
so its better for the nightblade to be a vampira more than a wherewolf?
werewolf*
i mean , vampire*
What's the best race to use nightblade
Yeah I'd like to know if it's still a good build in spite of the updates!
Is wood elf even a good race to use as an assassin build? I mean they are good at bows and sneaking, but one of the main points of being an assassin is the whole melee dagger thing, and you have to switch to your dagger by the time the enemy gets to you (which usually doesn't work out for me). Also i was thinking is a night blade character build a good build to use in pvp because the sneaking doesn't really work against real life players because they spot you instantly (having real brains and that) and when you actually try to fight someone, when they run towards you and you've still got your bow out, it can be really hard to change to your primary weapon (which is a dagger that's one of the least powerful weapons any ways) and usually I get killed whilst I'm looking for my weapon in my menu screen.
Should I still use this build or is it out dated?
Is wood elf even a good race to use as an assassin build? I mean they are good at bows and sneaking, but one of the main points of being an assassin is the whole melee dagger thing, and you have to switch to your dagger by the time the enemy gets to you (which usually doesn't work out for me). Also i was thinking is a night blade character build a good build to use in pvp because the sneaking doesn't really work against real life players because they spot you instantly (having real brains and that) and when you actually try to fight someone, when they run towards you and you've still got your bow out, it can be really hard to change to your primary weapon (which is a dagger that's one of the least powerful weapons any ways) and usually I get killed whilst I'm looking for my weapon in my menu screen.
Should I still use this build or is it out dated?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

At low levels you should be wearing whatever drops from mobs and public dungeons. Later on you will look for crafted and after level fifty you will want to do pledges for monster sets
I have a Khajiit NB I'm quite low lvl I am like lvl7 it's my first character on ESO is there any good advice for where to get some good armour finds AKA good gear drop areas
HOW TF AM I SUPPOSED TO MORPH VEILED STRIKE INTO BOTH CONCEALED WEAPON AND SURPRISE ATTACK? Make sure you are sober before you write a guide
If you actually read the article it would've explained that. Maybe you need Adderall???