Comments made to our ESO Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I think they should just like the other elder scrolls games
Yes vampires in different stages will take heavy fire damage yes
Oh well, nice! :D Sorcerer and Vampire are a good match ? (Thanks for your answer by the way)
do they still take heavy fire damage?
Yea,There Still Enough To Take On 5 People At Once
I just want to know if vampires are good now ?
Well, THEN they also should take burn-damage from SUNLIGHT and ALSO they should be kill-on-sight for most citizens and all guards (ha, near-invincible guards in this game). Yeah, maybe NOT do that ? Yes ? Thought so.
The passive doesn't work. At stage 4 my health recovery is still reduced by 75%
It's the other way around it's lower at lvl 1
I just tested this and as of 1/25/2018 it works.

It removes 25% from the health recovery reductions.
With the passive at stage 2 you have -0% reduction, stage 3 is -25% and stage 4 is -50%.

The tooltip for your vampire stage does not change though.
I thought it was the speed of recovery, not the amount, when I have stage one, the health recovery seems to tick faster than when I have stage 4, could anyone verify this, especially someone without vampirism?
Vampire line is absolutely pathetic and penalizes the character for being one instead of rewarding them for the accomplishment. In stark contrast the werewolf line rewards everything you do and has NO detriment, and especially not a full time drain on the character the way vampire does....complete horse crap.
The passives are incredibly strong, in particular the regen bonuses makes it a must have on higher level Mag DPS and even some tanks. They are persistent bonuses as well that you can weigh vs their downsides and manage your stage and more importantly you don't need to take any of your bar slots up to get the benefits, whereas ww only affects you when slotted, which can be nice but ends up being a tradeoff with an overall better ult. Outside of solo play and some PvP shenanigans ww is pretty niche in all reality as it has drawbacks in a lot of practical scenarios despite it's apparent strengths, whereas vamps have a much more nuanced benefits that end up being more widely applicable.
I don't think "10% extra magicka and stamina regen" is anything to say that Vamp has great regen passive. Thats pretty low. The High Elf's racial passive already gives you 10% magicka regen.
High elves are a top teir race due to that and assuming you need more regen it's a great way to go
Except all of the werewolf passives require you to be in werewolf form, whilst vampire passives give perks to your regular state since vampires don’t have a transformation. The perks compliment nightblade playstyles quite well, as they usually don’t have much health recovery and rely on abilities in their siphoning tree for health recovery as they need to have as much stamina as possible. It also enhances resistances for squishier players and stealth as well. You can’t really compare the two as they are both meant for completely different playstyles, however I prefer vampirism as it can be picked up for some handy passives and doesn’t need to take up and of your ability slots.
clouding swam has been changed now deals also magic damage but no invisibillity
What does this page mean by "The skills do not need to be on your bar."???
It means that your Vampire level increases through experience gain even if you don't have Vampire skills on your bar (though active Vampire skills themselves level up like any other skill).
you dont need the skill on your bar to gain exp for the skill line
It basically means you just level you're character up as normal and your Vampire Skill Tree will level up with you. You still have to equip the skills you want to level up (and later morph) on you bar - but the actual Vampire Skill Tree level will go up from normal play (and fast might I add). Unlike Werewolf (last I checked) which requires you to have the Werewolf Ultimate on your bar to gain xp, and you need to actually turn to a werewolf in combat a lot to move the Skill Tree's level up fast.
Tested Unnatural Resistance on 1/25/2018.

It removes 25% from the health recovery reductions.
With the passive at stages 1 & 2 you have -0% reduction, stage 3 is -25% and stage 4 is -50%.

The tooltip for vampire stage does not change.
Can anyone turn me
Anyone who is a vampire and has the passive unlocked to share the disease once a week.
WE NEED a vampire update the werewolves getting one like a quest in the real game from skyrim,,, sorta like that,,,
Yes!!! The Vampire Need a Update!!!!
Wieso hat der Vampire nur 3 spells während der werewolf ne ganze line hat ? Ein Bisschen Unfair und unüberlegt ? Ich würde gerne nen Vampire mage machen aber mit nur 3 Fähigkeiten ?
siktir git lan moruk
siktir git lan moruk